• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman collecting thread
1 1

750 posts in this topic

Ugh, I cant believe how bad Batman was, its an amazing transformation of what we see today compared to Golden/ Silver age.

Don't lump the Golden age in with the Atom/Silver age Batman.

Posted this book in another thread but it belongs here. Sold to me as a raw 8.5. Received it from CGC a few weeks ago: One of my favorite Batman books from the Silver Age. The Scarecrow and Catwoman are my two favorite Batman villains. . I still believe the book is way undervalued in the new OSPG. Not certain what FMV is on the book but I'm not selling it anyway.

014_zps8540d8ae.jpg

Posted this book in another thread but it belongs here. Sold to me as a raw 8.5. Received it from CGC a few weeks ago: One of my favorite Batman books from the Silver Age. The Scarecrow and Catwoman are my two favorite Batman villains. . I still believe the book is way undervalued in the new OSPG. Not certain what FMV is on the book but I'm not selling it anyway.

014_zps8540d8ae.jpg

Great colors and beautiful spine. A very superior copy!

I've posted this book in the past but I believe this is a superior scan.

Detective Comics 230 first SA Mad Hatter. CGC 8.0 with OW PQ but I thought the graders would assign OW/W. Still very happy with the grade! From April 1956

DetectiveComics230_zpsb869766d.jpg

This book is :cloud9: It seems like a minor miracle when mid to late 50's books survive in HG, with the thin cover stock used in that period. :applause: