• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Thought I should post this here as well:

So a follow up...

I had to call eBay for another matter and once done and as long as I had already called, I decided to make a complaint against Symbiotic since he was shilling, outbidding and canceling bids on two auctions that I initially participated in.

Just got off the phone with eBay as the listings that I participated in were obviously shilled. As a participant in the listings and not someone who was watching, I was able to make a claim against him that is escalated by my customer service representative. Once she looked at the listing she saw what had been done.

She then asked me to file a few more complaints. I filed one on item #281386199615 This in turn had her file her own report on all of his current listings and should results in a "Not a Registered User" classification in his near future.

:banana:

Edited by Buzzetta

I wanted to bring up my experience with luckycomics since someone else has mentioned him. He offered a lot of key books in NM condition at crazy good prices..and if it's too good to be true..it probably is. I was going to buy about $600 worth of books..

asm 300 nm- $200

rat queens #1 fiona staples variant 3x- 150

dc comics presents #26 nm-120

asm 194 nm- 150

I had some questions and he took forever to reply to my messages. When I inquired about references since he hadn't sold on the board before he said

actually this is my 1st time selling on the boards

sell a few comics on the blowoutcards forum, and on ebay with out a a single neg

So, I asked for a link to his ebay profile and he sent me this:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/havajoe54?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2754

That was the last contact I had with him..I informed him I had sent him a message on eBay and he could please reply to it with his CGC board username. He has read my message here on the boards, but did not reply here or on eBay and I have not heard from him again. Very shady..glad I didn't send him my money.

I wanted to bring up my experience with luckycomics since someone else has mentioned him. He offered a lot of key books in NM condition at crazy good prices..and if it's too good to be true..it probably is. I was going to buy about $600 worth of books..

asm 300 nm- $200

asm 194 nm- 150

I had some questions and he took forever to reply to my messages. When I inquired about references since he hadn't sold on the board before he said

sell a few comics on the blowoutcards forum, and on ebay with out a a single neg

That was the last contact I had with him..I informed him I had sent him a message on eBay and he could please reply to it with his CGC board username. He has read my message here on the boards, but did not reply here or on eBay and I have not heard from him again. Very shady..glad I didn't send him my money.

:facepalm:

I messaged this guy again and opened a paypal dispute. I hope for the best, but am prepared for the worst. :(

I also found this with a quick google search of his name and address. The seller is in Tolleson and the name and address match.

Link

Disputes opened. Hopefully if he is legit at all it will give him the kick in the arse he needed to get to the PO.

There were some signs he was legit, but those last two posts are troubling.

asm 300 nm- $200

asm 194 nm- 150

:facepalm:

I messaged this guy again and opened a paypal dispute. I hope for the best, but am prepared for the worst. :(

I also found this with a quick google search of his name and address. The seller is in Tolleson and the name and address match.

Link

Anyone that does get books, I would be prepared for NM- to look like 7.5s. Good luck everyone, but I have a bad feeling about this one . . .

I asked him through ebay why he was shilling is auctions and he told me that it was his cousin and he would ask her to stop. To bad he couldn't be kicked off of ebay before some of these auctions closed.

He must have a large family.

Yeah kind of like Sybil.

I paid lucky and the SOB gave me a tracking number that has not been accepted by the post office. He also tried to sell me ASM and DC Comics presents because it was not paid for. Comicquest and I have been in close communication and I am going to open a complaint and try to get a full refund.

I paid lucky and the SOB gave me a tracking number that has not been accepted by the post office. He also tried to sell me ASM and DC Comics presents because it was not paid for. Comicquest and I have been in close communication and I am going to open a complaint and try to get a full refund.

That stinks.

This place can be like a minefield in transactions. More and more I stick to established boardies with a solid reputation that precedes them.

Well I opened a case and he has 10 days. If I hear nothing then I get a full refund.

Thank God for buyer protection. :applause: