• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I think the giving tree forum is an amazing idea and this will be my first claim. So in that case :takeit: option 3 the rat queens #1 cgc 9.8 . Thank you and I'll have my offer up in a few.

^^ PM me your address.

I think the giving tree forum is an amazing idea and this will be my first claim. So in that case :takeit: option 3 the rat queens #1 cgc 9.8 . Thank you and I'll have my offer up in a few.

^^ PM me your address.

:applause:

New tactic. I bet I know what people will go for... Never thought that I would be the one to hold up the thread.

Option #1 :wishluck:

The Sixth Gun Vol. 1

East of West Vol. 1

New 52 Batman Vol. 1

Watchmen

The Last Days of Animal Man

All You Need is Kill (Tom Cruise movie)

Mystique BKV ultimate collection (BKV DROOL!!!!)

Witch Doctor Under the Knife

photo6_zps8eefc82d.jpg

Option #2

Chew Vol 1-4 & The Sword Vol 1-4

photo_zps275593dc.jpg

Option #3

Rat Queens #1 cgc 9.8

photo1_zps4d2bf765.jpg

All of these options will fit in a medium flat rate. I will cover domestic US, but only the first $11 international.

The Sword series was a fantastic read!

:gossip: offer them all as one option :baiting:

(tsk) Just let the man offer up what he wants to. :baiting: I think they're generous offers and he is switching it up so :applause:

:cry:

:sorry:

That kind of sarcasm, smartassery et al – these movies are downright awful… besides having NOTHING to do with the characters as they were meant to be. :sick:

And Star Lord… man, I have little familiarity with Star Lord, but definitely this insufficiently_thoughtful_person has nothing to do with Star Lord.

That kind of sarcasm, smartassery et al – these movies are downright awful… besides having NOTHING to do with the characters as they were meant to be. :sick:

And Star Lord… man, I have little familiarity with Star Lord, but definitely this insufficiently_thoughtful_person has nothing to do with Star Lord.

But the movies are a different entity. All together. They don't have to be the same. Or even close for that matter. I like to think of them as ultimate universes. No one gets angry that ultimate uni characters are super different from their Earth 616 counterparts.

Just my opinion.

-Kystix

But the movies are a different entity. All together. They don't have to be the same. Or even close for that matter. I like to think of them as ultimate universes. No one gets angry that ultimate uni characters are super different from their Earth 616 counterparts.

Just my opinion.

-Kystix

I AM GROOT

Just my opinion.

-Kystix

I AM GROOT

You tell 'em Hector!

Just my opinion.

-Kystix

I would love to get into your perception of things. But the thing that remains is that they are keeping their feet in two shoes, and while I can surely see these as Hollywood action movies I pretty much loathe, I can’t do the same thing for the comics. They did not rescind their legacy (which I would have appreciated), but rather they sort of pretend to have been remained consistent. Which they did not.

There is also a more complex discourse about the use of the idea of "hypotetical realities" vs. "alternate universes" in the Marvel narrative. The second one is an excuse to avoid producing good quality narratives (I never liked the english term "fiction", which in some way evokes something fake).

But this is off-topic here, it’s just that I can’t see these things, they make me… :sick: – sorry.

Just my opinion.

-Kystix

I would love to get into your perception of things. But the thing that remains is that they are keeping their feet in two shoes, and while I can surely see these as Hollywood action movies I pretty much loathe, I can’t do the same thing for the comics. They did not rescind their legacy (which I would have appreciated), but rather they sort of pretend to have been remained consistent. Which they did not.

There is also a more complex discourse about the use of the idea of "hypotetical realities" vs. "alternate universes" in the Marvel narrative. The second one is an excuse to avoid producing good quality narratives (I never liked the english term "fiction", which in some way evokes something fake).

But this is off-topic here, it’s just that I can’t see these things, they make me… :sick: – sorry.

I'm confused. Did you read the Guardians reboot? There's tons of sarcasm and smartassery in those books. Maybe I read them differently, but it seems like the humor and characters are pretty inline with the books (shrug)