• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestorm

50 posts in this topic

Firestorm always reminded me of Nova. A great character that mainstream never knew about. Well, it's looks like mainstream will find out.

(thumbs u

Which Firestorm? (shrug)

I agree the original Firestorm had lots of potential, but DC has abused this character over the years. That's probably why the character has not become popular in comics. Thank goodness for TV and movies that revive some of these abused characters.

Firestorm always reminded me of Nova. A great character that mainstream never knew about. Well, it's looks like mainstream will find out.

(thumbs u

Which Firestorm? (shrug)

I agree the original Firestorm had lots of potential, but DC has abused this character over the years. That's probably why the character has not become popular in comics. Thank goodness for TV and movies that revive some of these abused characters.

The original Stein/Raymond version.

firestormv2_annual3.jpg

I had a show last weekend and I sold all of the Firestorm #1s I brought w/me. Maybe they were priced too low, but it was a book. A lot of people were looking for it.
Welcome to the boards! Were these volume 1 Firestorm #1's?

Firestorm was one of the first comics I started collecting. Don't forget the short stories with some Perez artwork in the back pages of Flash starting in issue 289. The stories ended in issue 304. Highly recommended!!!

It just came out of the boxes. I rarely do Bronze Age books that I think are 9.8, and this one was no different. I actually thought the #3 was a superior copy, and it is coming back 9.4.

Yep, a familiar story (unfortunately). :)