• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,116 posts in this topic

Wish I could have got this SS but Tom does not leave home anymore.....either way i am tickled.

scan0071_zps00c23793.jpg

For reasons I do not fully understand, I am not, nor have I ever been a Dr. Who fan. But when I saw some of the other doctors coming out and doing shows, I immediately started watching for Mr. Baker. Despite only a passing knowledge of the the program at all, Mr. Baker is the face of Dr. Who to me.

I would be down for one!

I am an unashamed doctor who fan and met Peter Davidson at Gen Con one year. If you are looking for a cool way to collect autographs I would picking up a copy of "The Journal of Impossible Things" (from the new series). It is a very nice prop and comes with alot of blank pages in the back for your own entries.

20140715_162031_zps9fd0cec9.jpg

Wish I could have got this SS but Tom does not leave home anymore.....either way i am tickled.

scan0071_zps00c23793.jpg

For reasons I do not fully understand, I am not, nor have I ever been a Dr. Who fan. But when I saw some of the other doctors coming out and doing shows, I immediately started watching for Mr. Baker. Despite only a passing knowledge of the the program at all, Mr. Baker is the face of Dr. Who to me.

I would be down for one!

Tom has not done a U.S. convention in years possibly hitting the 30 year point. He has a bad case of arthritis and the cost to bring him over would be too high. Plus the previous two doctors Jon Pertwee and Patrick Troughton died while visiting the United States at U.S. conventions. He is known to visit his son in Australia, but I am unsure if he does shows in Australia. Branget might be able to catch him at a con for you and get an SS in England if your lucky.

Jon Pertwee is my Doctor and I am so glad we get to see his son Sean Pertwee in Gotham as Alfred

Edited by Goldeneye

Guess I should post these here. My scanner is in South Carolina right now so a better pic will have to come when I get back there after SDCC.

I got 3 of these done. All signed by Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan

5ED56629-99E4-48F7-89A3-C93A860FD9F7_zpsd193gg3z.jpg