• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HFH1st(Luke cage) powerman club
1 1

152 posts in this topic

You should have left it at...

From a different perspective, the edited removal was in good taste, as the original all too campy cover are filled with old fashioned 1970s sleazy elements, I prefer this one better, a power man logo in place of luke cage would be even more ideal...

This is where you got caught in the tornado and entered the land of Oz...

And this clean looking reprint beatsall the old beat up read issues hands down...

:screwy:

I can’t compete with the Beyonder but now I have two, because today I could not pass up this one, that I have found by chance at an italian convention. It has the typical italian Interdipress import stamp with a data of 1972, so this book lived here for the last 42 years… :D

Now I just have to see which will be my keeper, but I think it will be the copy I posted before as it is a bit nicer and I seem to recall it has better paper

U7KR30dh.jpg

PIcked this up from the boards a couple of years ago. The seller must have found a stack of them as he was selling copies from 8.5 to 9.2 all with WP and graded at the same time.

I wish I ponied up for the 9.2 because this book has gone up in value quite abit!

CGC 8.5 WP (ULC has small CB ding and the CB crease on bottom of cover brought it down).

HeroforHire1CGC85.jpg

PIcked this up from the boards a couple of years ago. The seller must have found a stack of them as he was selling copies from 8.5 to 9.2 all with WP and graded at the same time.

I wish I ponied up for the 9.2 because this book has gone up in value quite abit!

CGC 8.5 WP (ULC has small CB ding and the CB crease on bottom of cover brought it down).

HeroforHire1CGC85.jpg

Nice book :applause: