• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Anyone remotely interested in the current offer? Feel free to leave constructive feedback.

Can I choose the charity for option 2?

. Yes. I was keeping with a comic book theme, but absolutely ok as long as it is a charity (as opposed to a PAC).

:takeit:

I'll PM you the link and I guess you can send Swick the reciept.

:golfclap:

Anyone remotely interested in the current offer? Feel free to leave constructive feedback.

Can I choose the charity for option 2?

. Yes. I was keeping with a comic book theme, but absolutely ok as long as it is a charity (as opposed to a PAC).

:takeit:

I'll PM you the link and I guess you can send Swick the reciept.

Bravo sir, bravo. :golfclap:

One time at work I had to call a patient-name of Son Bich

All the other schedulers stared at me that time

When I was a paralegal at the DA's office way back when, I worked on a case - guy's last name was Raper. Guess what he was charged with. :eek:

Oh the jury that was a SLAM DUNK

Another case (I swear I'm not making this up) - guy was charged with DUI 5th Offense - last name Drinkwater! :D

A while back, I prosecuted a guy for urinating in public by an elementary school, his name.... Showee Wang

One time at work I had to call a patient-name of Son Bich

All the other schedulers stared at me that time

When I was a paralegal at the DA's office way back when, I worked on a case - guy's last name was Raper. Guess what he was charged with. :eek:

Oh the jury that was a SLAM DUNK

Another case (I swear I'm not making this up) - guy was charged with DUI 5th Offense - last name Drinkwater! :D

A while back, I prosecuted a guy for urinating in public by an elementary school, his name.... Showee Wang

i3wg84.gif

I'm watching Orange is the New Black with Wifey. Give me a few to post my offer, I won't let you down.

My wife and I love that show...Can't wait for all the Marvel superhero shows netflix has in the works, especially DD!

I worked in a call center for AT&T and had a customer call in--his name was Long Wang. Of course I called him by his full name the entire call.

In high school we had a student named Long Dong. Needless to say whenever he got called down to the office all the guys would stand up to go and say "that's me". High school boys, what wits.

2 names that I *spoon you not are true:

1. When I was in the Air Force, I heard about a woman in the Navy on my base named Seaman Guzzler. I didn't believe it until I saw her and her name tape.

2. There is a urologist in Austin (who specializes in vasectomies) named Dr. Richard Chop. Some people's career paths really were preordained.

I'm watching Orange is the New Black with Wifey. Give me a few to post my offer, I won't let you down.

I'm watching it right now too!! :D

Get a room

:eyeroll:

Always so jealous.

Your right, I wish I had netflix

There was a dentist who was molesting patients in the 80's named Jack Miofsky

RAK - A SPIDEY (SEMI) MYSTERY BOX

It'll be a USPS medium flat rate box filled with Spidey related books... Figure around 50 books in total or so! Pick one of the full runs from the list below and then I'll fill the rest of the box with other Spidey-related limited series, one shots, etc. No reason to waste space in a flat rate box! I'll cover shipping in the CONUS.

Here's the list! Just say "I'll take it" and the Option letter and I'll get it packed up!

A - Marvel Knights Spider-Man (2004) - 1-22

B - Spider-Man Unlimited (1993) - 1-22

C - Untold Tales of Spider-Man (1995) 1-25

D - Ultimate Marvel Team Up (2001) 1-16

I'm watching it right now too!! :D

Get a room

:eyeroll:

Always so jealous.

Your right, I wish I had netflix

:whatthe: Is not having netflix even an option when the Marvel shows start?

A colleague of mine is called Dr D'eath.

True story.

Not a funny name story but one you all will probably enjoy. When I was working at the State Department I had a colleague beside me get a title change. He called up the system administrator to change his title in the network and when she asked him what he needed it changed to he jokingly told her what he wanted but then told her what his actual new title was. This is what his title was for a day:

14wunns.jpg

RAK - A SPIDEY (SEMI) MYSTERY BOX

It'll be a USPS medium flat rate box filled with Spidey related books... Figure around 50 books in total or so! Pick one of the full runs from the list below and then I'll fill the rest of the box with other Spidey-related limited series, one shots, etc. No reason to waste space in a flat rate box! I'll cover shipping in the CONUS. Here's the list! Just say "I'll take it" and the Option letter and I'll get it packed up!

A - Marvel Knights Spider-Man (2004) - 1-22

B - Spider-Man Unlimited (1993) - 1-22

C - Untold Tales of Spider-Man (1995) 1-25

D - Ultimate Marvel Team Up (2001) 1-16

Great RAK !!! :applause:

Something I'd like to mention... I see a lot of people posting, "CONUS".

If you are shipping Priority Mail flat rate, then that also includes Alaska,Hawaii, AND Puerto Rico at no extra charge. Also, if you are selling on ebay, why cut off Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico? Priority Mail flat rate gains you a whole lot of potential customers at no extra charge. I've gotten a lot of messages on ebay from customers thanking me for realizing this and shipping to them. 2c