• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

One time at work I had to call a patient-name of Son Bich

All the other schedulers stared at me that time

Anyone remotely interested in the current offer? Feel free to leave constructive feedback.

I think the offer is fine. Either the right person has not seen it or we have reached full tilt on participants.

+1 I think it's a sweet offer. Throwing in the Bats 227 should have put it over the top, but there are probably many that would rather not 'enter Thunderdome' as someone put it.

EB’s RAK :hehe:

Free to the next boardie who hasn’t already claimed or received any other freebie(s) in this thread. I’ll cover postage in the CONUS and the first $10 for International.

If they’re unclaimed after 48 hours, then anyone can have at ‘em. These are big books that will make for good summer reading… I'll prob also throw in some other X-related books. :grin:

X-MenEssentials_zps3631b8f8.jpg

:takeit: if I'm eligible. Two days short of three months but I don't know if that applies to RAKs.

Anyone remotely interested in the current offer? Feel free to leave constructive feedback.

I think the offer is fine. Either the right person has not seen it or we have reached full tilt on participants.

+1 I think it's a sweet offer. Throwing in the Bats 227 should have put it over the top, but there are probably many that would rather not 'enter Thunderdome' as someone put it.

(shrug)

When I was a paralegal at the DA's office way back when, I worked on a case - guy's last name was Raper. Guess what he was charged with. :eek:

RAK

I have 2 more digital RAKs available. You can claim them both or just one of them. I will pm you the code after it is claimed. I have Marvel Now Indestructible Hulk vol 2 (issues 6-10) by Mark Waid and Walt Simonson and Nova: Origin by Loeb and McGuiness (issues 1-5).

When I was a paralegal at the DA's office way back when, I worked on a case - guy's last name was Raper. Guess what he was charged with. :eek:

Oh the jury that was a SLAM DUNK

21ffea840073ccc2a2e2b7214f906e85_zps2fb90af7.jpg

Can I choose the charity for option 2?

Pretty sure.

21ffea840073ccc2a2e2b7214f906e85_zps2fb90af7.jpg

You have a rapist wit.

EB’s RAK :hehe:

Free to the next boardie who hasn’t already claimed or received any other freebie(s) in this thread. I’ll cover postage in the CONUS and the first $10 for International.

If they’re unclaimed after 48 hours, then anyone can have at ‘em. These are big books that will make for good summer reading… I'll prob also throw in some other X-related books. :grin:

X-MenEssentials_zps3631b8f8.jpg

:takeit: if I'm eligible. Two days short of three months but I don't know if that applies to RAKs.

You've participated in numerous threads and discussion and didn't just artificially inflate your pts count. If Ernesto is fine with it, so am I. (thumbs u

. Yes. I was keeping with a comic book theme, but absolutely ok as long as it is a charity (as opposed to a PAC).

. Yes. I was keeping with a comic book theme, but absolutely ok as long as it is a charity (as opposed to a PAC).

:takeit:

I'll PM you the link and I guess you can send Swick the reciept.

Oh the jury that was a SLAM DUNK

Another case (I swear I'm not making this up) - guy was charged with DUI 5th Offense - last name Drinkwater! :D