• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Apparently free stuff just flies off the shelves!! :D Very generous, sir.
Don't worry I intend to make a RAK of my own since I took something. Like people have said if all you do is take the tree will wither, and die.

Apparently free stuff just flies off the shelves!! :D Very generous, sir.
Don't worry I intend to make a RAK of my own since I took something. Like people have said if all you do is take the tree will wither, and die.

:whistle:

RAK

Fear Agent Vol 1 Library Edition HC

Remender, Moore, and Opena at their best and one of my all-time favorite reads. This book is a beast.

Free shipping in the US.

34gvfqv.jpg

Anyone remotely interested in the current offer? Feel free to leave constructive feedback.

I think people may just be trying to honor Harvey's rule on commenting about the offers, even a generic comment could be construed as expressing interest and potentially influencing the results.

RAK

Remender, Moore, and Opena at their best and one of my all-time favorite reads. This book is a beast.

Free shipping in the US.

34gvfqv.jpg

:takeit:

Been wanting to read this for a while! Love the idea of this thread by the way. Looking forward to jumping in for good reads!

RAK

Free shipping in the US.

34gvfqv.jpg

:takeit:

Been wanting to read this for a while! Love the idea of this thread by the way. Looking forward to jumping in for good reads!

^^

PM me your address