• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets try something fun. PASS IT ON -- 1 year from now 7-18-2015

134 posts in this topic

Hello boardies,

Just had a great thought that popped into my head, why dont I share with this community a little more than I do, I think it came from donating in Itsjustryans Thread.

Alright so here is the deal, I have this trade paper book, Called Once upon a time machine is published by Dark horse and comes in at a whooping 430 pages. The owners and a couple artist of Locust Moon here in Philadelphia made this book, its a comic twist on old fairy tales and such. Pretty cool

So this Is what I want to do, I want to give it to someone, and let that person read it to themselves or show there kids, and even personalize it with there boardie name, and a number, not your phone number but the number of the order in which you recieved and read it. And then when you are done with the book, post back in this thread and then send it to someone else!

But there is a catch !!! on 7-18-2015, I want the book back. So for 1 year the book can travel all over the US collecting sigs and having boardies get a good read. And I'm sorry no international

Alright so the first person to post :takeit: gets the book mailed to them tomorrow, but PLEASE PASS IT ON TO ANOTHER BOARDIE

onceuponatimemachine_zps52397c99.jpg

Lets hope I see this book again next year

Edited by Jking3437

cool idea. to bad on the internationals :(

We always get punished. :cry:

I do understand though. But imagine how cool it would look with all the countries added on it too. Maybe something for another project.

We always get punished. :cry:

I do understand though. But imagine how cool it would look with all the countries added on it too. Maybe something for another project.

If you feel like paying $20 or more to ship it back to USA you’re welcome, I’m sure Jim wouldn’t mind an exception… :baiting:

lol

;)

For you claudio no I wouldn't mind, but the time traveling would hurt a little

Actual with time travel the book could arrive any time you want. In fact, I might even have the book right now. :baiting:

Damn, I thought there was going to be a :takeit: waiting list!

What kind of poll would you like Jim? hm

I think it would be more random ] if there wasn't a waiting list. Because I really don't want to know how many boardies the book went too . I want to open it and see all the names on it when it returns in 1 year , And I'll send ya a PM

Edited by Jking3437