• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

hey guys,

Im happy to aquice if this does not abide. All offers are by me with my approval (so Im happy to take the strike if need be) just some will ship from the US via a friends generous offer (1Cool living up to his name) via arangements outside of The Giving Tree.

Note offers are coming from different locations, so International boardies will have a chance at one!

Offer #1: International offer (or US if you want to pay additional shipping above $15) This one will take some time to ship. Like 30 days. But Im good for it!

Action #389. I love baseball, I love comics. I love this book, and any with Superman playing baseball. Plus a Mickey Mantle reference

ZukdEbt.jpg

Offer #2 Domestic Offer (Or international if you want to pay additional shipping over $15). This one can shipping immediately-ish.

Nick Fury #4 signed by the man Jim Steranko

8gNLdqI.png

50hmHOa.jpg

Offer #2 - Steranko!!!! :takeit:

:applause:

Glad someone will appreciate that Steranko. I met him at Dragon*con a few years ago and it was obvious he loved comics, his work and his craft.

dang it I was hoping this would fall of the front page so I could go home and check on my inventory and snap it up.

Ok, my Mystery Box from HarveySwick finally arrived today. :) It took awhile but arrived with some fanfare as there were several government officials as anxious as me to see what was inside. Without further ado....

daytripper HC New. Sealed. I never heard of it but I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

101_1375_zpsd3e0fb4b.jpg

Sage TPBs # 1 and # 2 New. I never read these either so another good call by HarveySwick. :)

101_1377_zpsd8e7f603.jpg

DareDevil Yellow and Superior Spider-Man TPBs. Looking forward to reading these as well. :grin:

101_1378_zps111af449.jpg

Lots of keys. :headbang:

101_1379_zpsafb63b6e.jpg

101_1380_zpsc39f5de5.jpg

101_1381_zps8e1d0829.jpg

101_1382_zpsd2509532.jpg

There was also a little box of cash. Don't know why he rolled all the bills up for me and put a bow tie on them, but it was a nice touch. :cool:

rollmoney2_zpse05fbe2e.png

(Yes, I realize my editing skills suck.)

And a very large bag of flour. ??? Guess I'll bake a few cakes. If anyone wants me to send them a slice, just send me a PM.

bagofflour_zps9aa85ad2.jpg

Anyway... back to those G-Men. Apparently they would like me to help them out with some information. Here's a picture my neighbor took of me gladly assisting these fine gentlemen....

Trafficker_bust_zpsb5a7d204.gif

Thanks for everything, Justin. You're the best. (thumbs u