• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official "Does Anybody Know Where This Art Is?" Thread
10 10

785 posts in this topic

Looking for help on finding this one. Any tips that lead to it will be considered for reward.

And this one.

1000x1000.jpg

Thanks!

who is the artist on this typhoid mary pin-up?

Does any Jack Cole Plastic Man art still exist? There doesn't seem to be any on CAF (that I could find).
Keif Fromm's GA Cole Daredevil splash is the only Cole superhero art extant as far as I know.

I'm not much for black and white panel pages but has anyone ever seen page 35 to Amazing Spider-Man Annual 15 by Miller where Punisher gets arrested?

Yup, I've seen it. Dave Mandel was trying put the entire issue back together when he abandoned the effort and started selling off the pages a couple of years ago. I bought a few pages and remember he had the one you are looking for as well. He might still have it. He's on CAF, try contacting him there.

Scott

I'm not much for black and white panel pages but has anyone ever seen page 35 to Amazing Spider-Man Annual 15 by Miller where Punisher gets arrested?

Yup, I've seen it. Dave Mandel was trying put the entire issue back together when he abandoned the effort and started selling off the pages a couple of years ago. I bought a few pages and remember he had the one you are looking for as well. He might still have it. He's on CAF, try contacting him there.

Scott

Thanks for the tip, Scott. Unfortunately, Dave said he had it but not sure who it went to as he sold parts of that book privately, on Heritage and on eBay.

Anyone know where this art is? Its attributed to Norem, but I am not so sure.

Male-Bruce-Minney-Japanese-Mafia-COLOR-ART-Country_zps72fd6187.jpg

Did you ask the guy on eBay who sells art for Norem?

He doesn't do requests and has no idea what Norem may give him when I asked via email. I asked a local Norem collector as well with no luck.

Anyone ever see any of the Buffy the vampire slayer pages from Dark Horse Presents? Lots of different artists. I've checked a few websites with no help but thought I would try here as well. Not looking for anything specific but not having much luck.

Dos anyone know the current whereabouts of ASM 29, page 9. This was auctioned off at Heritage on Jan 18, 2007.

http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/steve-ditko-amazing-spider-man-29-page-9-original-art-marvel-1965-/a/823-42247.s

Any response, publicly or by PM, would be much appreciated.

I can't say for sure but I would say with some degree of certainty that it was sold to a collector in Europe and is essentially buried there.