• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Okay, due to size-weight considerations this offer is free shipping in CONUS or the first $20 elsewhere. Pick option 1 or option 2:

Option 1: Gene Colan OA, a page from Silverblade #6 page 18

140j988.jpg

:takeit:

well thanks to Cools generous offer I'm going to excitedly take this awesome Colan page!

my offer will be coming soon.

That OA would so be gone if only all my earthly possessions weren't in a shipping container at the port right now... I have literally NOTHING to offer at the moment. *sigh*

I was one of the lucky people who got a mystery box for free from you a couple months ago where you gave away several hundred dollars worth of quality books and didn't ask for anything in return. PM me and I'd love to post up some books for you so that you can grab the OA. A good deed never goes unpunished:)

Miraclemet is one of my favorite boardies but isnt this against the rules?

:eek:

I'd rather you offer up something that would ship once it's unpacked, but I hope this works. :wishluck:

Wow - I seem to be striking out with trying to do some good deeds on this thread. I started a fire storm when I offered up the Steranko signed piece, can't give away a Jetson's #1 and now it appears I have broken a rule by offered some books for Miraclemet.

That OA would so be gone if only all my earthly possessions weren't in a shipping container at the port right now... I have literally NOTHING to offer at the moment. *sigh*

I was one of the lucky people who got a mystery box for free from you a couple months ago where you gave away several hundred dollars worth of quality books and didn't ask for anything in return. PM me and I'd love to post up some books for you so that you can grab the OA. A good deed never goes unpunished:)

Miraclemet is one of my favorite boardies but isnt this against the rules?

Which rule? #4? Sounds like a completely different issue to me. I'm giving books to Miraclemet so he can make his initial offer. I made this same offer to younger board members and did not get any indication that this was against the rules.

Cool, I was just asking to clarify for the future. Its no big deal. Personally, I am glad Met is getting it. He is a generous board member. :)

Okay, due to size-weight considerations this offer is free shipping in CONUS or the first $20 elsewhere. Pick option 1 or option 2:

140j988.jpg

well thanks to Cools generous offer I'm going to excitedly take this awesome Colan page!

^^

Just PM your address

My last RAK went over like a lead balloon so how about this sweet book. Free to a good home.

Jetsons1_zpsec3f9a6c.jpg

Oh and :takeit:

^^ Send me your info and I'll get it in the mail.

I didn't say it was breaking and rules - breathe. :foryou:

I just said it makes me :eek: in the off chance 1Cool's offer wasn't claimed and miraclemet got a strike. :boo:

That's all.

I do generally breath between statements when I'm talking to people but I tend to string thoughts together when I write stuff out.

Don't worry about me - my body keep breathing by itself.

I sent him three great options so I'm confident one of them will be taken quickly. If not I'll adjust my offer to make sure he will not get a strike.

140j988.jpg

^^

Just PM your address

Very Classy Andrew, and very classy all around. Not everyday a Colan OA piece is given away. Giving Tree- what a great place :headbang:

Terrific stuff guys - what a piece of OA FOR FREE. (thumbs u

Lets keep this train rolling.

Like I said before - everyone has SOMETHING special in their collections.

Signed posters.

A TPB lot

How about Rittenhouse Autograph Cards?

T-Shirts from the 1970/80's

Even good old comics.

This is good zensnuffle guys! (worship)(worship)

hey guys,

Im happy to aquice if this does not abide. All offers are by me with my approval (so Im happy to take the strike if need be) just some will ship from the US via a friends generous offer (1Cool living up to his name) via arangements outside of The Giving Tree.

Note offers are coming from different locations, so International boardies will have a chance at one!

Offer #1: International offer (or US if you want to pay additional shipping above $15) This one will take some time to ship. Like 30 days. But Im good for it!

Action #389. I love baseball, I love comics. I love this book, and any with Superman playing baseball. Plus a Mickey Mantle reference

ZukdEbt.jpg

Offer #2 Domestic Offer (Or international if you want to pay additional shipping over $15). This one can shipping immediately-ish.

Nick Fury #4 signed by the man Jim Steranko

8gNLdqI.png

50hmHOa.jpg

Go US offer!!

I've got the SHIELD 4 listed as a VF/NM so its a sweet book with just a bit a tanning on the edges.

Edited by 1Cool

hey guys,

Im happy to aquice if this does not abide. All offers are by me with my approval (so Im happy to take the strike if need be) just some will ship from the US via a friends generous offer (1Cool living up to his name) via arangements outside of The Giving Tree.

Note offers are coming from different locations, so International boardies will have a chance at one!

Offer #1: International offer (or US if you want to pay additional shipping above $15) This one will take some time to ship. Like 30 days. But Im good for it!

Action #389. I love baseball, I love comics. I love this book, and any with Superman playing baseball. Plus a Mickey Mantle reference

ZukdEbt.jpg

Offer #2 Domestic Offer (Or international if you want to pay additional shipping over $15). This one can shipping immediately-ish.

Nick Fury #4 signed by the man Jim Steranko

8gNLdqI.png

50hmHOa.jpg

:applause:

PS - I have to make a post office run today, so if you PM me your info soon, I'll get it out the door.