• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

ok, I'm alive and going to throw my offering up, bear with me, scanner is kaput as I had figured so iPhone pics it is (but good ones). I will do my best to grade them I'm not the best but I should be close :)

Edited by MoJoePin

ok, I'm alive and going to throw my offering up, bear with me, scanner is kaput as I had figured so iPhone pics it is (but good ones). I will do my best to grade them I'm not the best but I should be close :)

Well...I was going to go to bed...guess I'll just pour myself a drink instead.

:popcorn:

Make mine a double, neat

Make mine a double, neat

(thumbs u

MoJoe's Horror Lot Offering:

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I will do my very best to describe whatever you need, sorry for the phone pics, best I could do. Can take more just ask.

House of Mystery #174 VF-

(solid book other than some spine issues)

Tomb of Dracula #1 VG/F

(sold to me as a straight F)

NYX #3 VF/NM

(I'd say better than that but as a grader I'm meh)

other goodies:

Vampirella #1 NM or better - Campbell red sketch variant 1 of 500 (yummy ain't she)

Twisted Tales #1 - lower grade, maybe a VG+ or F- more a great cover and fun read

Phantom Stranger #1 - lower grade/reader but nice to have

Judge books by their cover Vol 3 - signed by Frison inside cover cool little book of some of her nicest covers.

Here's the pics:

HOMTOD_zps637722dc.jpg

IMG_3491_zpsc61af02d.jpg

IMG_3487_zpsf4216760.jpg

IMG_3490_zps0cd91c22.jpg

phantom_zps4e336a24.jpg

frison_zps6f4e57c3.jpg

That is a pretty awesome Offer. I really want 2 of those. But Id hate to take it away from someone who wants/needs all or almost all of them. Back to the shadows for me. :shy:

-Kystix