• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Full Offer with the 2 Options and a BONUS BOOK

Here's my offer.

OPTION 2

1st appearance of Wolverine!

Hulk 180 in low grade.

Book is complete with the stamp.

Centerfold detached.

2in tear on cover and 1st page.

Hulk180a_zps07754ad0.jpeg

Hulk180b_zps8b43e458.jpeg

BONUS BOOK

Pick one of the three books and add it to either Option 1 or Option 2.

Bane breaks the bat (high grade)

The Killing Joke (8-9 range)

Peter Parker The Spectacular Spider-Man 1 (mid grade)

71AB91B6-DF58-4641-9EE0-E2F081DBCFF9_zpseruqcxwv.jpg

Now you can pick 2 of the 3 bonus books!

:takeit: Option 2 (per Shadow's gracious gesture), for the 2 bonus could I get the SS #1 and Killing Joke pretty please. (also didn't mean to usurp Shadows take, for some dumb reason I thought it was two lots and he wanted the 1st)

Edited by MoJoePin

"If a new person want it before I get to the hotel to post an offer I will bow out."

MoeJoePin with the steal! I think it's his since Shadow Images said the above...

That's what I just told Joe in PM. Stay tuned! :popcorn:

There's no rush for Shadow Images to choose his offer. He took an offering - he can decide which one and post his offer when he wants. Breathe guys, breathe. :ohnoez:

Are you talking to yourself? Because I did not write anything to contradict you! lol

I think ebtorres is right, anyway, it’s up to Shadow Images to decide if he wants to let MoJoePin have it, as he offered to do so.

There's no rush for Shadow Images to choose his offer. He took an offering - he can decide which one and post his offer when he wants. Breathe guys, breathe. :ohnoez:

Are you talking to yourself? Because I did not write anything to contradict you! lol

I think ebtorres is right, anyway, it’s up to Shadow Images to decide if he wants to let MoJoePin have it, as he offered to do so.

I was just making a general comment not directed at anyone. That is why I replied to myself. ;)

I have no problem letting the new participant take the offer. I'll bow out.

It's all MoJoePin. Congrats.

Really, are you sure, I hadn't ventured in this thread before and didn't even know if I was doing the right thing. If you're 100% sure, thank you, but please take your time if you want it it's no problem either (thumbs u

Edited by MoJoePin