• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

That reminds me of a standup comedian I saw once

He said 'I like my women like I like my coffee. I dont drink coffee'

My main problem is I am trying to come up with what I want to give away before I try and claim an offer. And I have no clue what I want to offer. (shrug)

...Maybe my ASM 121+122! :banana:

:ohnoez:

My trades and hardcovers are here with me, my books are stored with my folks out of town. My problem is that I'm looking at my Absolute Crisis hardcover that I'm bound to lose to this thread, but I don't have much else to offer if that goes unclaimed. Hulk DVD boxed set? Old Marvel Masterworks?

My main problem is I am trying to come up with what I want to give away before I try and claim an offer. And I have no clue what I want to offer. (shrug)

...Maybe my ASM 121+122! :banana:

:ohnoez:

My trades and hardcovers are here with me, my books are stored with my folks out of town. My problem is that I'm looking at my Absolute Crisis hardcover that I'm bound to lose to this thread, but I don't have much else to offer if that goes unclaimed. Hulk DVD boxed set? Old Marvel Masterworks?

I think people would be interested in a stack of hardcover Marvel Masterworks.

I think I have my offer ready to go, it's somewhere in my sig line.....now I'm just waiting on someone's offer that's in my wheelhouse to claim.....

What's in your wheelhouse

A wheel?

(shrug)

I think I have my offer ready to go, it's somewhere in my sig line.....now I'm just waiting on someone's offer that's in my wheelhouse to claim.....

:gossip: a TEC 27

A wheel?

(shrug)

When are they going to come up with a smart emoticon? I feel like it would be used rather frequently.