• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

That's the listing for his current auctions. Perhaps he changed his name while under the radar.

he changed his name today, old one was astridonna

Thanks, I was looking for that. I could have sworn that I saw a name that started with an 'a'

He chose a fitting name to change it to; par1ahh

pariah; a person who is hated and rejected by other people : outcast

Plus it can be read as piranha... Just one of many little biting pieces of mess you have to watch out for when in the waters (eBay, sales thread)

stockton374 & thedon785@yahoo.com

These 2 are the same person, It you don't have any proof of tracking, He will file a claim that he never got his package. still does it even if you have proof, Just too much of a hassle

Has anyone here who has blocked people ever dealt with one of the blocked bidders coming back with another name, making a purchase to leave negative FB or anything like that?

I knew someone who did that and ebay suspended them

Has anyone dealt with juandawolf before? Since he is on my blocked list, I gather he was brought up in the old thread..

He just sent me a message asking to be removed. I guess there was an issue about a slab being returned, but since the old thread has been poofed, I have no reference.

I checked out his feedback and feedback left for others, and everything looks clean. But, before removing, I want to run it by the community.

Thanks in advance for any info.

He sent this to my personal email Kav... which he had since he requested the scan of the wrong book to be sent to his home email account.

Pretty sneaky of him.

Next time you should tell them you'll send a link to a scan using the eBay contact system....that way they don't get your home email account and eBay would have a record of it.

you can set up your Ebay account to always provide the buyers email information when they win an auction or buy something. I have that setup on mine. google the concept and it will give you directions-- i set it up for my accounts a long time ago and forget exactly where in the settings you set this up. But anytime someone buys something, I get their phone number as well as their email addy automatically.

Add this guy:

heisenberg00000

Sold him a Booster Gold 1. Packaged it the same way I do every other comic. Arrived (according to him) folded in half by USPS.

OK, mess happens. Instantly offered him a refund.

Don't hear from him for four days, and just now got a neg dropped on me.

Frankly it isn't worth the aggravation. Yes, your book was damaged, but (a) it wasn't my fault and (b) I offered you a full refund no questions asked. Whatever.

Checked this guy out myself just for fun--- and noticed you were not the only one getting dinged with a book folded in half negative feedback from him-- well the other person got neutral but still.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=heisenberg00000&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers