• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Interesting that the RAKs are out numbering the GTOs ( Giving Tree Offers (shrug). I think this shows that the Boardies are getting more joy out of giving than receiving. :headbang:

Edited by Scturo

Okay, why wait until tomorrow for the next RAK? The bourbon is setting in and rather than dwell on all the negativity from last night, why not counteract some of it?

Free shipping to CONUS (first $10 elsewhere)

Ultimate Avengers Omnibus (Mark Millar)

2445ibs.jpg

2crodp5.jpg

Batman The Long Hallaween is better than both. You should check it out Harvey. Good stuff.
Catwoman: When in Rome was fun too :)

See this is why I keep wondering into this thread. Wow I've never even seen that before!

Thank the lord for Amazon Prime. I needed cat litter too. It is very ironic that it will be in the same package…

Okay, why wait until tomorrow for the next RAK? The bourbon is setting in and rather than dwell on all the negativity from last night, why not counteract some of it?

2445ibs.jpg

2crodp5.jpg

:takeit:

That's pretty cool

Thanks very much!

Batman The Long Hallaween is better than both. You should check it out Harvey. Good stuff.
Catwoman: When in Rome was fun too :)

See this is why I keep wondering into this thread. Wow I've never even seen that before!

Thank the lord for Amazon Prime. I needed cat litter too. It is very ironic that it will be in the same package…

I hope the Trade has all the covers in it. They're awesome :foryou:

2445ibs.jpg

2crodp5.jpg

That's pretty cool

Thanks very much!

^^

PM me your info, I'll get it out Monday!

2445ibs.jpg

2crodp5.jpg

That's pretty cool

Thanks very much!

I blame my dogs for this one. I take them on a walk and look at what I miss!