• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Darkhawk looks like Rom combined with Wolverine combined with Falcon-wtf?

My wife actually got to sit by the little 5 foot in diameter, $10 plastic kiddie pool with my daughter while I got the awesome job of weeding. :whee: My back and legs feel like death!

Harvey you are the man. :applause:

CRYBALL.jpg

You must learn to play the sore back and knees card early in the weeding game. :gossip:lol

lolhm

Alright I'm getting drunk with the guys tonight having an epic time so lets give one more of these away since the first two were claimed quickly. Trying this on my phone in case I screwed up.Spiderman Blue Hardcover still sealed . This is mentioned a lot as a top read so for free give it a shot!! IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

Alright I'm getting drunk with the guys tonight having an epic time so lets give one more of these away since the first two were claimed quickly. Trying this on my phone in case I screwed up.Spiderman Blue Hardcover still sealed . This is mentioned a lot as a top read so for free give it a shot!! IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

:takeit: if still available. I'm more of a DD fan than Spidey, but I see it is the same team that did DD Yellow so I'm intrigued. While I understand it is not necessary, I'll put together a RAK for tomorrow. PS - I'm getting drunk too.