• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Go ahead and feel free to post your offer and I'll PM Red to make sure he knows and thank him and ask what he wants to do. You're back on the clock. ;)

Okay, taking the pictures now. If this offer isn't good enough then I'll find a new message board. :)

Peace,

Chip

I love that you are back but let's try to be positive today. Sounds like you are throwing up a new offer today which I hope you do not see as an all or nothing offer. I through up 4 different offers before Ryan grabbed the omni's and I have to admit I was getting pretty frustrated at that point but I would have come up with another offer I felt comfortable with in a day or so if no one grabbed my sets. This should be a fun process - you have three days to figure it out so it doesn't need to be a part time job but a fun diversion.

Okay, here goes nothing...the current offer is everything you see here. Hopefully the X-Men are more popular than Kamandi is. :)

14655316243_9b2b41a3dd_o.jpg

14635412785_2f2cdfa8ec_o.jpg

14655315423_871042ee93_o.jpg

14634959252_abd438011b_o.jpg

Peace,

Chip

This won't last long

I'm confused. Is this RAK. If so :takeit:

If not, great offer

:takeit:

I got this right? I qualify? I'm In? I'm good? It's good? We're good?!?!

So Many books in here I want!!!

Probably more in line with the intent of the thread to say you have so many cool books to send to others. Welcome to the party!

Edited by 1Cool

I got this right? I qualify? I'm In? I'm good? It's good? We're good?!?!

So Many books in here I want!!!

Probably more in line with the intent of the thread to say you have so many cool books to send to others. Welcome to the party!

lol, that's what I meant in all my excitement. I've got a few ideas for something that should appeal to all audiences. Be home soon!

Chip, I'm in Canada, so I can pay for shipping, just let me know how much. (thumbs u

He still did not want to honor his end of the deal and quit the thread.

You're right., I didn't. If Red wants to shelve his books for the time being I will change up my offer to something that has heavy interest and won't last long.

It's up to you.

The other two lots will still be here as RAK gifts for anyone to claim.

Peace,

Chip

I will pull my offer (thumbs u