• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Not my personal stance,

But why don't you PM the last accepted offer and state why they should Vito the current one.

Instead of calling someone out publicly.

All I meant was that I only have certain things I can allot to this thread. I'm not posting 40 different offers until someone takes something. It wasn't meant in a hateful way, just a matter-of-fact way. I don't have the time to continually switch up my offers in this thread.

Peace,

Chip

***********************************************************************************************************************

Just remember - if all you do is take and give nothing back, there will be nothing left of the tree.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Chip, I'm sorry, but this thread has been great to you. LINK

I just saw this post: 2,300 Book Collection and you really don't care to switch up your offer?

:facepalm:

Just remember - if all you do is take and give nothing back, there will be nothing left of the tree.

Chip, I'm sorry, but this thread has been great to you. LINK

I just saw this post: 2,300 Book Collection and you really don't care to switch up your offer?

:facepalm:

:o

That collection has nothing to do with my personal books for sale, nor this thread.

Harvey, you really think my offers have been ? You think I haven't given anything back to the thread?

Peace,

Chip

Edited by Chip Cataldo

That collection has nothing to do with my personal books for sale, nor this thread.

Harvey, you really think my offers have been ? You think I haven't given anything back to the thread?

Peace,

Chip

You tell me?! (shrug)

Drove about 6 hours round trip today to acquire a 2,300+ book collection from Craigslist. It's the farthest I've driven for anything since I moved to Myrtle Beach 8 years ago. lol. Needless to say, I'm exhausted and my back hurts. It was very very worth it, though. Here are some highlight pics. Sorry they're crappy...it's late and I'm tired. :)

14632538425_1111b41843_o.jpg

14652457263_df422f82a0_o.jpg

14652457083_d1e0dde6b0_o.jpg

14446130157_9629dd1c48_o.jpg

14630414034_12994a0f66_o.jpg

14630413814_6845999b8e_o.jpg

14446129297_56176454c3_o.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Peace,

Chip

:o:o

Wow, that's some nice stuff. How often do you find great scores like this?

Remember folks the giving tree isn't 'stuff you don't want' but stuff you want, but are willing to part with....

Peace,

Chip

You tell me?! (shrug)

Deflection. Answer the question.

Peace,

Chip

Remember folks the giving tree isn't 'stuff you don't want' but stuff you want, but are willing to part with....

In the words of Henny Youngman "please take my wife"