• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Grayson" looks to be a hit so a bump for Tec 38?

260 posts in this topic

Double no
wouldn't that be a "no no" lol

I'm going triple no lol I think the only thing that could cause a tec 38 bump would be if they brought Nolan back and JGL stared in a Nightwing movie. That MIGHT cause a bump.

Well something is certainly going on.

A 2.5 restored sold for around $4,800 earlier this year (if I am remembering GPA correctly)

Tonight a .5 restored (trimmed, with wrong back cover) sold on the Bay for $5,300

Over on ComicConnect a 1.5 restored (large pc of another cvr glued to int. cvr,) is at $5,400 with 13 days left.

The 4.5 restored that Gator had for sale last month is looking like a steal now.

A 2.5 restored sold for around $4,800 earlier this year (if I am remembering GPA correctly)

Tonight a .5 restored (trimmed, with wrong back cover) sold on the Bay for $5,300

Over on ComicConnect a 1.5 restored (large pc of another cvr glued to int. cvr,) is at $5,400 with 13 days left.

The 4.5 restored that Gator had for sale last month is looking like a steal now.

:idea:

and to think you pronounced this book dead for all time a couple years ago (tsk)

Double no
wouldn't that be a "no no" lol

I'm going triple no lol I think the only thing that could cause a tec 38 bump would be if they brought Nolan back and JGL stared in a Nightwing movie. That MIGHT cause a bump.

I think the only thing that would cause a Tec 38 bump would be if collectors started paying more for them.

and to think you pronounced this book dead for all time a couple years ago (tsk)

The book was dead a few years ago. Couldn't give a copy away at a reasonable price. Glad to see a resurgence

The book was dead a few years ago. Couldn't give a copy away at a reasonable price. Glad to see a resurgence

I'm not !