• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

The downfall of PIF makes me :cry: Techvoodoo and I, along with some others (dont know if they want to be named) tried really hard to make that thread work.

I'm hoping the Giving Tree sprouts a Batman 106

Can we re-name PIF the Taking Shrubbery?

The downfall of PIF makes me :cry: Techvoodoo and I, along with some others (dont know if they want to be named) tried really hard to make that thread work.

Keep it going :baiting:

Both threads can work. PIF seems more geared to TPBs and lower-grade books. It can work for people with not as much in their collection.

I'm hoping the Giving Tree sprouts a Batman 106

Can we re-name PIF the Taking Shrubbery?

:grin:

EDIT

Kav took away the Monty Python clip :taptaptap:

NOW ITS BACK...I THINK

:banana:

OR NOT

:ohnoez:

Kav, read this

KNEE!

Edited by Red84

I look on the bright side, a lot of good came out of it over the time I spent in it.

Good luck with the current offer - it's right there on the cusp of being taken - perhaps an extra TPB or book would sway it?

A couple of DVD's, just another few ingredients in the stew might be all that's needed. I'd hate to see a veto/block for the sake of a $15 book/DVD selection :foryou:

2c

I look on the bright side, a lot of good came out of it over the time I spent in it.

Thanks for the perspective. I need to remember that when I start getting pizzed off thinking about it.

Loophole. Does the "anyone" specified in rule 8(b) supersede the "you" in 10(a)? :baiting:

You're asking does "anyone" include members who are banned from participating in the thread? (:

:jokealert:

Yup. That thread was a good learning exercise for the forum. Shame it didn't work out but then some people just want to see the world burn.

Yup. That thread was a good learning exercise for the forum. Shame it didn't work out but then some people just want to see the world burn.

Don't you have a wedding to prepare for hippie?

Good luck with everything!! :foryou:

Yup. Final suit fitting was today, making final arrangements, etc. Leaving for Niagara Falls on Fri.

And I caught a cold earlier this week. :tonofbricks:

Yup. Final suit fitting was today, making final arrangements, etc. Leaving for Niagara Falls on Fri.

And I caught a cold earlier this week. :tonofbricks:

I always wondered what a leather tuxedo would look like. hm

Late night free offer

SDCC 2013 Hasbro Deadpool Taco Truck

feh3dy.jpg

If you want it, take it.

:takeit: