• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I know, that's ridiculous. Someone needs to snag these.

If I could, I would. Great books.

Peace,

Chip

A little over a day and you can grab em. They look sweet to me.

:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news:

I had discussed Kav's art with him in the past and thought it was pretty cool. When I created this thread, Kav had told me he wanted to participate, but was worried he wouldn't be able to offer enough. I suggested a piece of his OA and told him I would personally :takeit: for a piece of Kav OA. He asks me for my address and sends me this. :cloud9:

First off - here is the package is the package that arrived at my office today! :headbang:

15oxtsi.jpg

Here is what was in the package! This is my first piece of published OA. :banana:

104gfx0.jpg

30dihc3.jpg

15i0pd4.jpg

f3e2ol.jpg

17bmu9.jpg

2q0ttoy.jpg

8xocwk.jpg

2yxgqc4.jpg

All I can say is THANK YOU Kav! (worship):foryou:

:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news:

Evidently my offers weren't good enough to appease the crowd. I resend my offers. Back to the Spideys.

(thumbs u

(No need to worry about those all-powerful "strikes". I know when I'm not wanted. I'll not be back.)

Edited by Tamwood

Well, I, for one, will be happy to try and :takeit: for those two ASMs. I need #298 for my collection. :) (If my offers are good enough to be chosen, I would be happy with just the #298 ... unless you REALLY want to send both).

Hopefully, my offer won't get me boo'd out of the thread.

So it's only pick one?

Well, I, for one, will be happy to try and :takeit: for those two ASMs. I need #298 for my collection. :) (If my offers are good enough to be chosen, I would be happy with just the #298 ... unless you REALLY want to send both).

So it's only pick one?

Ah. New to this whole thing. I'll have to edit my post for the usual rules people post. :)

Trust me... I'm the good guy here.

To put it nicely, some might say this offering is remnant of something that rhymes with "dunk jonkey" material.

Just saying...

And if you acknowledge that it MAY have "boo" material (above), there's another hint present.

So I've been sitting back, not really wanting to shake the boat, but unless someone can educate me on some of the stuff in the new offer, I'm gonna go ahead and Veto this.

Especially as 1cool mentioned, these will likely stall the thread in my opinion, also I don't see them on the same........giving level :shrug: If I'm the bad guy, so be it. Also it maybe because of my lack of knowledge regarding the offer