• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I would like to take it but I will wait on Hector who seams interested in the whole package the same as I am.
go ahead take it

I am here as a relief pitcher

I'm not ready to lower the one :takeit: per 30 day period yet.

What I AM considering doing is allowing an offer that has been posted and unclaimed for over 24 hours free to be claimed by anyone, including someone who has already claimed something within 30 days.

Thoughts?

I'm not going to lower the take it time yet.

What I AM considering doing is allowing an offer that has been posted and unclaimed for over 24 hours free to be claimed by anyone, including someone who has already claimed something within 30 days.

Thoughts?

Sounds fair

I think that is a great idea. The reasoning behind it is that a majority of players will have seen it in that time period and claimed it if they wanted it. It would also keep the thread moving and the claimer still has the responsibility of putting up a good offer to be taken.

Thoughts?

(thumbs u :golfclap::banana:

Gets more action and keeps one person from selecting all the coolest offers!

Ok , I'll change it up a bit. I don't have a lot of old stuff at the moment, .............but who doesn't like them some old school Sandman ........so this is up first:

Sandman #1 CGC 9.4

dfc61d51382ff857c8666982a8c4c672_zps932d01a6.jpg

35e7679b2e12a2dc80c672d9487ae7d3_zps6ed4917f.jpg

Rat Queens #1 -Raw and Minty

500bfbb13544f1f04aa671b2bc5cce12_zpsf1ea0829.jpg

Revival Volume 1 - Ex-Libris Challengers Edition - Signed by Seeley and Norton - Limited to 200

3abc2805ab5326bcebc0ddd316632a00_zps6a56faa1.jpg

33ac1f88d7f16058c85320d0ebd2e044_zps84833e38.jpg

:takeit:

Offer up in 10 minutes

Thoughts?

I think it has to happen or there will be a point where such a large number of the pool of potential takers will be within their 30 days and no one will take some good offers.

Maybe start off with 48 hours after?