• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I dont think you understand the purpose of the options. You dont add different options because your offer is , you offer different options to cover different areas of interests and to let the person pick the perfect option for them. Giving one offer is fine as well and if someone comes along that the offer is part of their collection focus than fantastic.

By the way, since you referenced the ASM I picked up and I gave several options for the next guy to pick up I guess my offers were . ;)

hm perhaps they were though...it did take 5 minutes on a holiday night before someone picked them up.

I didnt mean to offend you. The offer that was picked up in 5 minutes should have been the only offer, it was that good and it wouldnt matter what areas of interest a person collected, it was that good. All of what you offrered was good. Again, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Don't worry about it. He has no feelings.

Option 1 -Action 1 8.5

Option 2 - Cover art to Action #1

Option 3 - Stack of uncirculated AF 15's

Option 4 - Captain America #1 9.2 plus sheild used in first Cap film

you see what i mean though. If this offer was real, who would turn down any of these if you only offered 1. I dont collect superman mess but an action 1 would be great.

What do you mean it's not real? I just PM'd kav my info and traded my Chevy in for a Lamborghini.

I dont think you understand the purpose of the options. You dont add different options because your offer is , you offer different options to cover different areas of interests and to let the person pick the perfect option for them. Giving one offer is fine as well and if someone comes along that the offer is part of their collection focus than fantastic.

By the way, since you referenced the ASM I picked up and I gave several options for the next guy to pick up I guess my offers were . ;)

hm perhaps they were though...it did take 5 minutes on a holiday night before someone picked them up.

I didnt mean to offend you. The offer that was picked up in 5 minutes should have been the only offer, it was that good and it wouldnt matter what areas of interest a person collected, it was that good. All of what you offrered was good. Again, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

No No, you didnt! I was just trying to give an example of why options are nice for people :)

No No, you didnt! I was just trying to give an example of why options are nice for people :)

Sorry the way you brought up examples about your offer led me to believe you were offended.

I'm a fan of the Helheim mini series and looking forward to the new series Brides of Helheim to come out in October.

So I wanted to offer these up for free to a fan of Helheim.

I'll cover the shipping in the US, international I'll need some help ;)

I hope whomever grabs this truly enjoys having the books in your collection. (thumbs u

14413095807_140dcf902a.jpg14413144118_510f5eb8a2.jpg14413107110_1d895d724a.jpg

I have an idea: if one wants to add extra donations, why don’t we use a title, always following the same syntax, but with different colors for the Current Offer and/or the Donations?

I mean something like this (in different posts, obviously):

Current Offer:

Extra Donation/Gift:

And… good night, time to go to bed! :P

I'm a fan of the Helheim mini series and looking forward to the new series Brides of Helheim to come out in October.

So I wanted to offer these up for free to a fan of Helheim.

I'll cover the shipping in the US, international I'll need some help ;)

I hope whomever grabs this truly enjoys having the books in your collection. (thumbs u

14413095807_140dcf902a.jpg14413144118_510f5eb8a2.jpg14413107110_1d895d724a.jpg

That's awesome Brandon! :applause: Really cool gesture! :headbang:

Can I offer something up non comic related just to keep the giving going?

If the answer is yes, then this goes out to anybody with a newborn. Our family business deals with distributing baby products to stores across Los Angeles region. We've been in the business for over 37 years. We have these blankets that are always sought in the industry due to their comfort and pedigree and I wanted to offer a package here to anybody with a newborn. First person to Claim, Pm your info and I'll get a package going for you tomorrow.

P.s. Let this claim be separate from the once a month claim so anybody can claim it, thanks.

Thanks for this awesome thread Justin

Can I offer something up non comic related just to keep the giving going?

If the answer is yes, then this goes out to anybody with a newborn. Our family business deals with distributing baby products to stores across Los Angeles region. We've been in the business for over 37 years. We have these blankets that are always sought in the industry due to their comfort and pedigree and I wanted to offer a package here to anybody with a newborn. First person to Claim, Pm your info and I'll get a package going for you tomorrow.

P.s. Let this claim be separate from the once a month claim so anybody can claim it, thanks.

Thanks for this awesome thread Justin

Very nice offer!

I have 2 co-workers that just had a newborn and my sister in-law had one a couple months ago.

All I have is a wife and a buch of animals.

Its great to see a thread in CG with people doing something positive for once.

You should have seen what they did for my cat over in the sales threads….

My opinion of this board is very highly positive after those grand gestures.

Its great to see a thread in CG with people doing something positive for once.

You should have seen what they did for my cat over in the sales threads….

My opinion of this board is very highly positive after those grand gestures.

I might need some of that soon! My wife and I found 2 more stray dogs within a week. We now have 4 cats and 3 dogs. It's getting a little rough.