• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

:news::news::news::news::news::news:

Jason, do me a favor.

Rules are rules. Just please list what books you'll include in this offer tonight.

People are right. I can't start to "make exceptions" or create loop holes for offers. I know your current offer was ASM #312, but can you formally list what the other books are later tonight.

You have plenty of time. Your offer will be taken as soon as you list it anyway.

:foryou:

:news::news::news::news::news::news:

Missed this post, damn work.

:takeit:

I will take the ASM lot, just back out of a meeting and I thought for sure someone would have taken it even though its only showing #312........I trust whatever else will be in there will be to my pleasure.

Is this good now or???

The problem lies in what to base your offer from. Just ASM 312? Not saying you would game the system, but others would. How could anyone technically veto an offer where someone took a $20 item and the rest was unknown, for example?

Slippery slope, as many have mentioned. I believe the best course, in fairness to everyone, is to wait for the current offerer to make his complete offer transparent for all.

(thumbs u

Just wait for Jason please. :foryou:

I'm here Valiant-just got back from PO shipping beige and harv's stuff. Dang that marvel family and JIM 93-what a great offer-I would have been torn between those books...I've wanted a JIM below 100 as those kirby thors are a major part of my collection-but the marvel family-that cover-wow.

I finally put together some stuff for my offer now.

I thought Jason was up? Rules broken and confusion ensues. lol

There is no confusion, o' Jiminy Hulk, Lord of Chaos! lol

Harvey has clearly asked Jason to specify better the offer as he gets home: no one claims it beforhand, and when it is posted Web-Slinger can decide whether he wants it or not, or let it free.

Harvey has clearly asked Jason to specify better the offer as he gets home: no one claims it beforhand, and when it is posted Web-Slinger can decide whether he wants it or not, or let it free.

Well if you love something set it free...

hm not to be a but if I did offer just the ASM 312 (my discretion to send more) and it wasn't veto'd before it was claimed, then what's it matter as it's not about $$$$ right?

But here to get the list within range of being suitable for all audiences.

Lets say ASM 361-363 is also included.

lol

webs posted some Clone slabs. I figured I missed something. (Again.) lol

lol

You are the nurturer of confusion, go away! :D

hm not to be a but if I did offer just the ASM 312 (my discretion to send more) and it wasn't veto'd before it was claimed, then what's it matter as it's not about $$$$ right?

So your offer to anyone is ASM 312, 361,362,363. ? That's the total offer?

ASM 361-363 :cloud9:

Does it matter? It's about giving bro.....a lot of goodies coming up about 10pm.........

lol

You are the nurturer of confusion, go away! :D

I'm not breaking the rules anytime I feel like it. :D

:news:

Ok this just in-

ANOTHER FESTIVUS MIRACLE!!

Valiant is sending me that JIM 93!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

Does it matter? It's about giving bro.....a lot of goodies coming up about 10pm.........

Seriously? Are you running this thread ot is Harvey?