• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

:takeit:

Star Wars 1 + X-Men 137 + Spidey 200

here's my offer...take all 4 books below or Option 2 is signed poster

Deadpool Issue 1 Signed by Rob Liefeld. 2nd best Deadpool issue behing New Mutants 98...In VF/NM condition

image_zpsbd13cb9f.jpg

Nightwing Issue 1...(has spine ticks but overall nice condition)

image_zpsc712a240.jpg

And in True "Pay It Forward" fashion an X-Factor 5 & 6 1st apocalypse (Italian Version) I received from Valiant. ...I'm keeping the Gambit that I got from Valiant but passing on the X-Factor to next lucky recipient.

image_zpsf20d5763.jpg

image_zps2b1b56e7.jpg

Or for all the wrestling fans out there here is a signed TNA Lockdown poster by wrestling legends Sting and Mick Foley from 2009 with COA from time I worked with TNA

image_zps8f9c09c8.jpg

Here is an idea that came to me last night:

I know how it is to be young and not having the funds to pick up the books you would love to add to your collection. If you are under 25 and don't feel like you have the books necessary to contribute to the thread - please PM me and I'll match your books so you can get some stuff. Please PM me before grabbing some books so we can work out the details! I may be only able to help out one or two people but I'd love to help get some cool books into some younger board members hands.

:preach: What about the seniors on fixed incomes.

Just kidding, I'm almost a senior, but not on a fixed income, lol

Here is an idea that came to me last night:

I know how it is to be young and not having the funds to pick up the books you would love to add to your collection. If you are under 25 and don't feel like you have the books necessary to contribute to the thread - please PM me and I'll match your books so you can get some stuff. Please PM me before grabbing some books so we can work out the details! I may be only able to help out one or two people but I'd love to help get some cool books into some younger board members hands.

:preach: What about the seniors on fixed incomes.

Just kidding, I'm almost a senior, but not on a fixed income, lol

You grade way too well to ever need help getting great books. (worship)

Edited by 1Cool

:takeit:

Star Wars 1 + X-Men 137 + Spidey 200

here's my offer...take all 4 books below or Option 2 is signed poster

Deadpool Issue 1 Signed by Rob Liefeld. 2nd best Deadpool issue behing New Mutants 98...In VF/NM condition

image_zpsbd13cb9f.jpg

Nightwing Issue 1...(has spine ticks but overall nice condition)

image_zpsc712a240.jpg

And in True "Pay It Forward" fashion an X-Factor 5 & 6 1st apocalypse (Italian Version) I received from Valiant. ...I'm keeping the Gambit that I got from Valiant but passing on the X-Factor to next lucky recipient.

image_zpsf20d5763.jpg

image_zps2b1b56e7.jpg

Or for all the wrestling fans out there here is a signed TNA Lockdown poster by wrestling legends Sting and Mick Foley from 2009 with COA from time I worked with TNA

image_zps8f9c09c8.jpg

To the right person that wrestling poster is like gold. Sweet poster!

:takeit: Sting is the man, and Foley is God! (At least in wrestling)

My offer is one free pick from box of your choice from boxes 21-30 in my Mystery Box thread

Love ya and it's a sweet box but no mystery boxes per recent rules.

My offer is one free pick from box of your choice from boxes 21-30 in my Mystery Box thread

buzzkill

Did I miss a rule? Dah! Okay I'll have to either rescind my :takeit: or wait til I'm home tonight to scan something.

Plain as day in post one. Well Jeeze!

Edited by comicalgems

Hmm what about a gift certificate that is for one free item from my thread not to exceed $150?

lol

This sucks. I really feel like I have to say "no mystery boxes" to be fair and keep the thread honest, but being the recipient of one of Jason's mystery boxes, I know how generous he is.

Dammit. doh!

Just offer up some books tonight with a caveat that you can "add" whatever you would like to it. ;)

Hmm what about a gift certificate that is for one free item from my thread not to exceed $150?

Higher ups then me will have to figure than one out. Just being the rules shouter today.