• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

In fact, I wasn’t particularly interested in the She-Hulk (I sold mine time ago), so I might send it to Meeklo next time the occasion arises. I seemed to get he would have loved one… (thumbs u

Option B

Adding a second option of assorted graphic novels. I cover the first $20 shipping (which should suffice for these).

EDIT: Consolidated with the main offer on previous page.

:news:Option A taken by jaeldubyoo.

Edited by vaillant

In fact, I wasnt particularly interested in the She-Hulk (I sold mine time ago), so I might send it to Meeklo next time the occasion arises. I seemed to get he would have loved one (thumbs u

Option B

Adding a second option of assorted graphic novels. I cover the first $20 shipping (which should suffice for these).

Violent Cases (1st US edition) - VFNM (or better)

Early Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean

87LQYdch.jpg

Brought to Light (Eclipse, 1989, 1st Printing) - VFNM

A graphic docudrama. Softcover edition.

xDUxYObh.jpg

Rubber Blanket #1 - VFNM (or better)

When David Mazzucchelli felt he has done some of the most significant work for Marvel and DC he went on and published this oversized magazine of experimental comics. They seem to be a bit scarce now.

3HyE9Bch.jpg

Claudio,

If you were going to send the She-Hulk to Meeklo, where does he live? If in the USA, might be easier for ME to send it to him from Canada? Just an idea.

Claudio,

If you were going to send the She-Hulk to Meeklo, where does he live? If in the USA, might be easier for ME to send it to him from Canada? Just an idea.

You’re right, but it would have been a double shipping cost for you, that’s why I said if we make some deal I could have sent it to him later on, but as you prefer. (thumbs u

That Marvel Family #77 cover is so cool. Having grown up thru some of that era, I can relate to those comics.

Give me a few minutes and I'll have some offers up.

I know I will regret having you take my offer, as you always put up awesome offer and I won’t be eligible to take it! :D

BTW, why do you think I had a duplicate? When I saw it I decided «I have to have it», and there was none at the horizon, so when I found two (from different sellers) I bought both (and overpaid for at least one of the two! lol ).

I just want to take a moment to once again :applause: Justin (HarveySwick).

I know many of us have/had ideas about the PIF but none us (with the exception of Tech's TPBswap and Trade thread) attempted anything like this. To maintain his democratic and diplomatic frame of mind despite all the bickering, berating and and other B words is admirable.

You are a positive member of this community and I am thankful you are a part of it

furthermore to all the members who have contributed with items, ideas and maintained this thread since it's inception, you also deserve a pat on the back.

Let's keep this party going

Here is an idea that came to me last night:

I know how it is to be young and not having the funds to pick up the books you would love to add to your collection. If you are under 25 and don't feel like you have the books necessary to contribute to the thread - please PM me and I'll match your books so you can get some stuff. Please PM me before grabbing some books so we can work out the details! I may be only able to help out one or two people but I'd love to help get some cool books into some younger board members hands.

I know how it is to be young and not having the funds to pick up the books you would love to add to your collection. If you are under 25 and don't feel like you have the books necessary to contribute to the thread - please PM me and I'll match your books so you can get some stuff. Please PM me before grabbing some books so we can work out the details! I may be only able to help out one or two people but I'd love to help get some cool books into some younger board members hands.

age discrimination! Not cool bro! j/k

Very nice of you!!!

Edited by stanley1883

age discrimination! Not cool bro! j/k

Very nice of you!!!

I may need to raise the age to 30 since I don't think may 20 year olds are on the boards but we will see how it goes.

Here's my offer: Choose any three of the following.

Star Wars #1 (I will include a reprint with it)

starwars1_zpsac61d069.jpg

X-Men #137

xm137_zps64049ef0.jpg

Daredevil #181

dd181_zps3b1f08e9.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #200

asm200_zpse88a6f8c.jpg

Nice!

:blush::shy::foryou:

Thanks for the kind words Hector, but really not necessary. I enjoy :popcorn: and watching a thread were people throw out some cool stuff just like everyone else. (thumbs u

Hopefully more and more will feel comfortable about joining and this can grow. :wishluck:

hm

hm

No need to announce you took my offer. I don't want anyone feeling weird about needing a boost to the point they feel comfortable contributing.