• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

It has been brought to my attention that recent remarks made by me were hurtful. I would like to sincerely offer my apologies to any and all members who thought my comment was callous, degrading, or insulting in anyway. It was not my intention to make those hurtful remarks. I am asking for forgiveness from the community so we can all put this ugly incident behind us and move forward.

Whew. I was about to slit my wrists. But I feel better now. Thanks for this.

We need to hear from 1cool about now....

Why?

To see if he was adding to wallcrawlers offer or making a sidebar gift

It was already discussed two pages back that no member can add to the offer of another member.

Right but there was some confusion about that and if that was his mistaken intention then it needs to be null and voided

There was no confusion, when everyone continues to chime in without taking the time to read and process what's transpired it causes confusion.

Everyone should slow down and think out what they post or maybe reread before making assumptions.

No confusion? Are we reading the same thread?

This will be the last time I do this.

1. 1cool offers the litho as an add on.

2. Swick points out that it is in the rules that you can't do that.

3. Comical gems takes it.

4. Swick takes comical gems offer of a dark horse 1.

5. Swick points out that wall crawlers offer still stands and the litho and dark hawk book are separate offers of generosity.

6. Swick also points out that if comical gems didn't realize that he didn't need to follow up with an offer than that transaction, dark hawk, would be canceled.

With the blessing of the community, I would like to make an offer?....

I'd like to offer an X-men 95 6.5 CGC. It was recently won so I would like to Give it forward as it were. I will cover shipping to CONUS and cometo some sort of agreement if it's overseas.

I do need a little over a week to send it though, we're on 1 income right now so it paycheck to paycheck, if this too, is also ok?

We need to hear from 1cool about now....

Why?

To see if he was adding to wallcrawlers offer or making a sidebar gift

It was already discussed two pages back that no member can add to the offer of another member.

Right but there was some confusion about that and if that was his mistaken intention then it needs to be null and voided

There was no confusion, when everyone continues to chime in without taking the time to read and process what's transpired it causes confusion.

Everyone should slow down and think out what they post or maybe reread before making assumptions.

No confusion? Are we reading the same thread?

This will be the last time I do this.

1. 1cool offers the litho as an add on.

2. Swick points out that it is in the rules that you can't do that.

3. Comical gems takes it.

4. Swick takes comical gems offer of a dark horse 1.

5. Swick points out that wall crawlers offer still stands and the litho and dark hawk book are separate offers of generosity.

6. Swick also points out that if comical gems didn't realize that he didn't need to follow up with an offer than that transaction, dark hawk, would be canceled.

You forgot

7. several boardies express confusion as to whether wallcrawler was up or not and wasn't 1cool's offer tacked on to his.

I'd like to offer an X-men 95 6.5 CGC. It was recently won so I would like to Give it forward as it were. I will cover shipping to CONUS and cometo some sort of agreement if it's overseas.

I do need a little over a week to send it though, we're on 1 income right now so it paycheck to paycheck, if this too, is also ok?

Oh man - no more offers right now. My head can't take it.

Very cool!

I would suggest letting everyone digest what's already happened before putting up additional offers.

I suggest put it up

I'm ready

Edit-whoops- I mean wait till wallcrawlers item accepted

Edited by kav

:applause:

I know this is getting very confusing and if anyone is confused, I'm sorry. It's somewhat unfair for people to be offering up stuff when someone is on deck, but I'm NOT going to tell people not to give something free to the community and not expecting anything in return. Again - look at the title of the thread. :D

But everyone can always look at the second post of the thread for the current offer. And if the current offeror WANTS to get off the "hot seat" he can always switch up his offer. :baiting:

That being said - THANK YOU Stanley! Very cool of you. (worship)

This thread is so confusing. Multiple boardies offering their items, makes it hard to keep up with what's the next item offered, or who's turn it is. It's cool but it just makes this thread confusing. If everyone followed the rules, this would be a great thread.

My current offer is suspended until further notice

It appears that Harvey has given the greenlight. His thread his rules, so let confusion follow

X-Men 95

6.5 CGC

Please read the original post for the specifics.

Edited by stanley1883

ONCE AGAIN... :frustrated:

:news:THE CURRENT OFFER IS IN THE SECOND POST OF THE THREAD. :news:

People can feel free to offer up anything the would like if they expect nothing in return. I will always try to update the second post. (thumbs u If anything, if people are offering up things for free, maybe it will light a fire under the current offeror to change up his offer to get the thread rolling again. :idea:

This thread is so confusing. Multiple boardies offering their items, makes it hard to keep up with what's the next item offered, or who's turn it is. It's cool but it just makes this thread confusing. If everyone followed the rules, this would be a great thread.

It all makes sense after you take a percocet and drink some wine. :cloud9:

It appears that Harvey has given the greenlight. His thread his rules, so let confusion follow

X-Men 95

6.5 CGC

I'll take the X-Men 95 if its available. Love Early Bronze X-Men.

Ok here is my "Give" :)

AVENGERS ANNUAL #10 - 1st Rogue

avg_zpse75746ef.jpg

SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 - 1st She-Hulk ;)

sh1_zps21518149.jpg

SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #64 - 1st Cloak and Dagger

spec_zpse0652d32.jpg

SPIDER-WOMAN #1 - Origin of Spider-Woman

sw1_zpse4a056ad.jpg

WHAT IF #1 - What If Spidey joined the FF?

wif1_zps5bb8974f.jpg

BONUS BOOK:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #275 - CANADIAN PRICE EDITION (just something to help the taker remember me by)

asm_zps25116449.jpg

:bump:

X-Men 95

6.5 CGC

I'll take the X-Men 95 if its available. Love Early Bronze X-Men.

If you've read the original post and are cool with it. PM your address. Thanks!

X-Men 95

6.5 CGC

As much as I would like that for my collection I'll leave it for someone else. Very cool of you to offer it up.

You get on a plane for a couple hours and the thread goes crazy. :o

Edited by Shadow Images