• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

:eek:

If there are list dumps, that sort of becomes the old thread - which I tried to avoid by creating this list with specific transactions.

Ok I understand, just wanted to let everyone know about them...everyone was a non paying bidder for whatever reason..

If you post the specific infraction and list them eg

Googoo123-NPB for ASM 300

etc it should be ok

If you post the specific infraction and list them eg

Googoo123-NPB for ASM 300

etc it should be ok

(thumbs u

I just don't want a dumping of lists. If there were specific instances (it's probably a headache so - :sorry: ) definitely feel free to add them here.

fatchocobo0

Made an offer for my Spiderman #20 at $250, accepted it, then was informed that the "import charges to the UK were too expensive, and I won't be paying for this, sorry."

(Semi-related....you ever wonder if the dinks who get reported here are members who don't have the guts to step up to the plate and say that's them...? hm )

I thought you only sold to addicts? ;)

fatchocobo0

Made an offer for my Spiderman #20 at $250, accepted it, then was informed that the "import charges to the UK were too expensive, and I won't be paying for this, sorry."

(Semi-related....you ever wonder if the dinks who get reported here are members who don't have the guts to step up to the plate and say that's them...? hm )

Clearly, "fatchocobo0" has a stronger addiction to chocolate than comics....

fatchocobo0

lol. It's really sad when you get hit with that excuse and the buyer has an Illinois address.

bbbetti - bought 6 books then told me someone hacked his account...

sikured419 - bought a lot of 4 books for a whopping .50, no pay, no response, filed a case.

dept.of.superhero.affairs - this craphead buys 15 spidey books totaling $200, never pays or responds to msg's or open cases...this was AFTER I sent him a msg when I first saw he was bidding on books, which he responded no problem I will pay for what I win...filed 15 different non paying cases, spoke to ebay which I was told his account would be frozen because they only allow 3 non paying cases opened...looks like he is still buying and selling.

kylwes2 - bought a lot of spideys..no pay, no replies to msgs or open case.

bumbao - this numnuts buys 12 books, no pay, no replies to msgs or open cases.

chill469 - buys 20 books, same scenario as the others...no pay, no replies, opened 20 cases..

dept.of.superhero.affairs

this craphead buys 15 spidey books totaling $200, never pays or responds to msg's or open cases...this was AFTER I sent him a msg when I first saw he was bidding on books, which he responded no problem I will pay for what I win...filed 15 different non paying cases, spoke to ebay which I was told his account would be frozen because they only allow 3 non paying cases opened...looks like he is still buying and selling.

Yeah he just bought from me last week.... :tonofbricks:

Edited by Fastballspecial

this craphead buys 15 spidey books totaling $200, never pays or responds to msg's or open cases...this was AFTER I sent him a msg when I first saw he was bidding on books, which he responded no problem I will pay for what I win...filed 15 different non paying cases, spoke to ebay which I was told his account would be frozen because they only allow 3 non paying cases opened...looks like he is still buying and selling.

:( Did he pay you?

craphead :cloud9:

:( Did he pay you?

Yeah ASM books and left me great feedback. I didn't know beforehand or I would have banned him.

Guess I got lucky. I rarely do auctions so I don't get some of the turds some of you get.

a chocobo is a mythical bird from the final fantasy videogame series.

Moving on,

alexscomicshopandauctions bought a set of books off me and decided not to pay.

bulldog76_2013

- bid on a lot after playing twenty questions for a few days. no I definitly didn't put any low number Walking Dead into a $15 60 book lot. Didn't pay, won't answer requests,

escalated, still no answer.

coo-holl -

- bid on a lot after playing twenty questions for a few days. no I definitly didn't put any low number Walking Dead into a $15 60 book lot. Didn't pay, won't answer requests,

AND I got my first neg in over 16 years from a newbie named Snapper_Carr_forever, who has already changed his id since his first purchase on June 4. Pain in the nether regions, block this guy, he's local here in Htown. Spouts grading advice like a kid.

bulldog76_2013

coo-holl -

AND I got my first neg in over 16 years from a newbie named Snapper_Carr_forever, who has already changed his id since his first purchase on June 4. Pain in the nether regions, block this guy, he's local here in Htown. Spouts grading advice like a kid.

Yep guy bought from me as well last week and left a bad positive for me as well. I banned him after reading this.

2 guys in one week for me makes think I am starting to get cursed. You guys post them here exactly one week after they buy from me. :tonofbricks:

I read this and then go he has already bought from me.

coo-holl -

She can't grade, write a decent description, or pack books either. I bought a pair of ASM #361s from her and they showed up in a box without a molecule of packing material. One also had rusted staples, which are apparently allowed in "great condition." Anyway, I returned them for a refund and she's relisted them, with no mention of the rusted staples. doh!

This dirtbag pinhead jerk ran up almost $300 of my most recent auctions.

Of course he never pays, but stalls, excuses, now his son is "sick" and has been for 4 weeks( but still found the gumption to bid the hades out of comics while the Spider-Man 2 movie was out???) yadda yadda yadda.

So what does CAL do? he buys from "dept. of. superhero. affairs." he lists comics at MINT 9.8. he already is a d-bag, so how can he be anything decent at anything, especially something technical as grading with precision.

So I will post the screen shots of this clown's responses.

I will also post screenshots of this insufficiently_thoughtful_person's grading expertise.

So please, by all means, if you want to block someone, this pinhead "dept. of.superhero.affairs" needs blocked. If you don't, you only have yourself to blame. If he ruins YOUR auctions, you can't say that you were not warned.

CAL busy but still fighting the good fight….

I want to get opinions from members of the board on a matter.

I had a possible bidder by the user name of "butsavage" write to me to ask about the grade of a comic I listed. I had assigned a grade to the comic in the first line of the description. I have to confess, while it's human to overlook something, it would be nice if bidders would take the time to carefully read over a description, and to look at every picture provided. It's not like the grade I gave was hidden or in tiny print.

Anyway, that is not what I want to get an opinion about, necessarily. My question concerns this guy's feedback... Or, rather, the feedback he has given to others.

As is my wont to do, I often want to check out the feedback of prospective bidders. We sellers on eBay know that such feedback is barely of use anymore, as eBay took away the means for us sellers to leave negative feedback, thus alerting other sellers to bad or troublesome bidders.

This fellow has only 27 feedback, though he has been registered on eBay since 1999, apparently. His feedback lists auctions going back to only 2007. Out of 25 feedback that he left for sellers, he has left two neutral, one negative, and five of what I would call "backhanded" positives (positives that expressed some sort of dissatisfaction, though they were supposedly "positive".

Here is the negative comment he left:

"pay sent 2-27-08, item rec. 3-10-08, seller lives 90 miles from me no email resp"

Here are the neutral comments:

"Back cover has a large piece missing. Was not mentioned in the item description"

"Item was not VF/NM. Not packaged well. Item received day after expected date."

Here are the "backhanded" positive comments:

"Comic was damaged in shipping or described wrong." (Not sure why he left this as a positive, at all)

"Comic condition description was debatable but speed of delivery was top notch."

"miscommunication on both ends. prompt handling of situation. recommend seller."

"Comic was lost in mail. Seller was fantastic, professional and quick to act. A++"

"Seller was very understanding and a delight to work with A+++++++"

Now, all his comments above may be justified, I don't know. But, out of 25 feedback that he left, it seems that he has had a good number of issues with sellers. That tells me that he is either really super picky, a pain in other words, or that he may be playing some games.

After reading the feedback he has given, I decided he might be a headache waiting to happen. From what I posted above, what do you guys think?

I am considering adding him to my blocked list just because my hunch is that if he were to win my auction he would be a pain in some way. His neutral/negative/backhanded feedback seems excessive for someone with such little feedback.