• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Take THAT everyone who said this thread wouldn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the same with me sending the YTLM TPB's to Ernesto and him in turn picking up the last two TPB's on his own dime and sending them all to Jason when he is done. Or Kav sending me some of his OA. :headbang:

THIS is the true intent of this thread. :cloud9:

I'm assuming the second She -Hulk is being offered so Chip will not need to come up with a batch of books. May be wrong.

Correct.

Chip gets a book off me for being scammed by some cokehead, and I am offering another to claim the brilliant statue from before!

(thumbs u

Junk Donkeys, Crush Monkeys-everyone take note! The power of good triumphs! If you make the right rules so that evil doesn't get its grip...

I think we can lay to rest the idea that this is a trading thread.

Correct.

Chip gets a book off me for being scammed by some cokehead, and I am offering another to claim the brilliant statue from before!

Thank you very much for your generosity. It will be repaid in the future, for sure.

Peace,

Chip

I'm assuming the second She -Hulk is being offered so Chip will not need to come up with a batch of books. May be wrong.

Correct.

(thumbs u

^ THAT ^

Is giving folks

Bravo mate :applause:

Righto - as I have just given away a $140 book, I'd better carry this bloody thread on.

Junk-Donkey bottom feeders - this is how you do it

ANOTHER SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 CGC 9.8

shipping will be about $15 - $20 for 50/50 to the states Hector.

After giving away 2 copies - I expect to never see either of these on ebay!!!

Same pic, as I can't be arsed to take another (it's the same one as the book for sale is CA/Mod - I have 6 copies)

P6200011_zps57ed1250.jpg

oh and heres a hot chick as well....

FanBingbing_zps483561ca.jpg

:bump:

I'm off to watch the footie - this better be claimed when I get back!! lol:foryou:

Dang he must have a stack of She Hulk like some people have IMSM....

:rulez: :rulez: :rulez: :rulez: :rulez: :rulez: :rulez:

I'm actually at my desktop tonight, you guys might be in trouble, not thumb typing so it could get nasty up in here.

:whistle:

No clue why I used the rules guy other than I could :news::slapfight: <3 :headbang::banana: and it's not the one that Beige is looking for.

I'm actually at my desktop tonight, you guys might be in trouble, not thumb typing so it could get nasty up in here.

No clue why I used the rules guy other than I could :news::slapfight: <3 :headbang::banana: and it's not the one that Beige is looking for.

What does this mean???

What does this mean???

That's the crack option.

What does this mean???

It means someone's hittin the sauce tonight!

What does this mean???

It means someone's hittin the sauce tonight!

2vrsv40.gif