• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I just need confirmation that I'm going forward. I don't want to throw stuff up and then make things even more confusing if people take my offerings and then have to go back two steps.

I don't care if its via PM or on the boards - I just need some kind of head nod to go forward.

Is this the new offer?

Ya gotta love the 'Take it or Else I'll Let it Expire' ultimatums. :eyeroll:

God forbid someone actually putting some effort into it and changing it up every so often out of respect for all boardies, and keeping the thread/good karma rolling.

Well, you were a horribly useless person in PIF. Don't know why I should expect different here

Annnnddd of course, I am too late again. It has been claimed, lol Every time I go play basketball this place erupts.

Can't you just pause it with the controller?

:baiting:

I use Tivo that's why I can always post in a timely manner

I am a hybrid. Half Nerd, have Athlete. It is the best of both worlds, especially now that it is cool to be a nerd.

To be CLEAR, it is 1Cools offer, even if he does not know how to spell my name.. :)

Option 1:

Marvel Silver-Age / Bronze Age books

Amazing Adventures 13 - Nice Upper Grade

Spiderman 40 - Lower Grade but still presents well

Nice High Grade Thor 189

th_AmazingAdventures13_zps2e350824.jpg th_Spiderman40_zps66aa355a.jpg th_Thor189A_zps8d590b4d.jpg

Option 2:

DC Silver-Age / Bronze Age Books

Bold and the Brave 75 - 7.0 ish

Detective 383 - 8ish

House of Secrets 91 - Think I have this as a VF/VF+

th_BraveandtheBold75_zps3db6a109.jpg th_Detective383_zpsa3b53345.jpg th_HouseofSecrets91_zps2e000007.jpg

Option 3:

Spiderman 7 - FR/GD - Both staples attached but a little rough around the edges - still a nice early Spidey book

th_Spiderman7_zps6cf9b930.jpg

Option 4:

Amazing Spiderman 238 CGC 8.5 (Includes Tattooz)

th_IMG_1284_zps9b5b67c9.jpg th_IMG_1285_zps9b6e043f.jpg

Please accept one or the other. I'll pay for shipping within the US.

Edited by 1Cool

Is this the new offer?

Ya gotta love the 'Take it or Else I'll Let it Expire' ultimatums. :eyeroll:

God forbid someone actually putting some effort into it and changing it up every so often out of respect for all boardies, and keeping the thread/good karma rolling.

Well, you were a horribly useless person in PIF. Don't know why I should expect different here

Like I care what you expect. :roflmao:

Yeah, I offered up a bunch of nice options in my one and only participation in that thread. It was taken in seconds. I called out the bottom feeders in that thread. I can definitely see how that thread wasn't for me. But why are you in this thread now? Hmmmmm? Nothing left but bottom feeders trying to push their drek in that thread? How much did you just profit off of CAHokie? Look forward to seeing the stuff up on ebay. Do me a favor and start the listings as 99 cent auctions so I can get a good deal.

I've seen ajulliay's offerings, including his mystery boxes. He's VERY generous. (thumbs u Am I missing something? I would never lump him in with some of the other regular PIF participants. (shrug)

Every couple minutes I'm going to add another option until we hit on something on someone's list.

Option 3:

Spiderman 7 - FR/GD - Both staples attached but a little rough around the edges - still a nice early Spidey book

I love the idea of updating every few minutes to change it up - :applause: - but could you quote your prior offer so all of your offer's options are all together so it's easy to track?

Being an active member of PIF, I have to agree with Swick. I don't remember Allujay ever being part of the Junk Donkey 10 and I think people were always happy with his mystery boxes. I think that perhaps today a mystery box may not have been the best choice, but lets not beat the guy up. He is not one that deserves it.

A few others commenting recently however....

Option 1:

Nice High Grade Thor 189

th_AmazingAdventures13_zps2e350824.jpg th_Spiderman40_zps66aa355a.jpg th_Thor189A_zps8d590b4d.jpg

Option 2:

Detective 383 - 8ish

th_BraveandtheBold75_zps3db6a109.jpg th_Detective383_zpsa3b53345.jpg th_HouseofSecrets91_zps2e000007.jpg

Option 3:

Option 4:

Option 5:

Spiderman 1 Omnibus (Still in wrap but wrap is breaking)

Avengers 1 Omnibus (Not sealed but looks to have never been read)

th_IMG_12951_zps0f3ae9d9.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

Option 1:

Nice High Grade Thor 189

Option 2:

Detective 383 - 8ish

Option 3:

Option 4:

Option 5:

Spiderman 1 Omnibus (Still in wrap but wrap is breaking)

Avengers 1 Omnibus (Not sealed but looks to have never been read)

th_IMG_12951_zps0f3ae9d9.jpg

:applause:

That's pretty much all I have scanned in that price range. I'll re-evaluate in the morning but you can't say I don't have a variety of options. :acclaim: