• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Problem is if someone offered a stack of mid grade books the protectors of the thread will chastise the offer until it is changed.

If it's 70's Star Wars, no. If it's Youngblood and X-Man, yes. I leave you to ponder the difference...

Youngblood is BA

SA X men I dont see a problem

Problem is if someone offered a stack of mid grade books the protectors of the thread will chastise the offer until it is changed.

If it's 70's Star Wars, no. If it's Youngblood and X-Man, yes. I leave you to ponder the difference...

Correction Star Wars reprints

Youngblood is BA

Kav, you DO know what Youngblood IS right? hm:grin:

isnt it that 90's liefeld deal?

Youngblood is BA

SA X men I dont see a problem

X-MAN, not X-Men. Better that you not know what we're talking about.

I think we all know what has value, and what doesn't.

That wasn't cool, but Chip's pile of 70's Star Wars was perfectly acceptable.

I'll take option 3. Not sure what I'm getting but I've never gotten anything from the SDCC so I'm game.

That wasn't cool, but Chip's pile of 70's Star Wars was perfectly acceptable.

Yes chips was fine, Fine :thumbsup:

Ok, since mystery boxes are now outlawed, I will use my strike and put my offer back on the table so we can get out of this mess. This is no reflection on Allujay who I know would give good stuff but in the interest of the thread. I ask that Swick not allow this to be a strike on his record since the rule was implemented after it was offered.

Annnnddd of course, I am too late again. It has been claimed, lol Every time I go play basketball this place erupts.

I'm putting together a couple options for books to offer up. Are we going back to CAHockie's offer?

I'll just throw up my offers and go from there.

Edited by 1Cool