• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I just started looking at PIF this week and read about some of the flaws. I am glad someone has revived the spirit of 'Offerings'.

Digging through some of my stuff now to find potential options.

Option 1:

hard cover frank miller batman first print

walking dead 115 9.8 slab

and pick a slab from the store. Im leaving for most of the night so I'll be back.

also, there is no option 2

ill cover shipping to us only.

http://stores.ebay.com/Youmechoose/CGC-/_i.html?_fsub=4691240011&_sid=912630891&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

c323646c-94ba-4d85-b685-5f1c99d5898e.jpg

acc37255a59c64e543e7b79cd7e4f4e8.jpg

Edited by youmechooz

Very generous offer!

i actually feel i got the better deal :) my wife likes the scottie young variant covers. It's for her

but let me know if this isn't enough. ive never done this type of stuff before. leaving now. bye

Edited by youmechooz

Option 1:

hard cover frank miller batman first print

walking dead 115 9.8 slab

and pick a slab from the store. Im leaving for most of the night so I'll be back.

also, there is no option 2

ill cover shipping to us only.

http://stores.ebay.com/Youmechoose/CGC-/_i.html?_fsub=4691240011&_sid=912630891&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

c323646c-94ba-4d85-b685-5f1c99d5898e.jpg

acc37255a59c64e543e7b79cd7e4f4e8.jpg

Heck Ill jump in - :takeit: Ill take the Indestructible Hulk #12 from the store!!

Now to find something cool to share!!

2dkl8na.jpg

...........................Once there was a tree...and she loved a little boy...........................

.......................................And every day the boy would come.......................................

.........................................And he would gather her leaves...........................................

.......................And make them into crowns and play king of the forest......................

............................................He would climb up her trunk...............................................

...........................................And swing from her branches............................................

........................And when he was tired, he would sleep in her shade.........................

.....................................And the boy loved the tree very much......................................

................................................And the tree was happy..................................................

a2c7h.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality photo - I don't have a legal sized scanner!!

1 book, 1 offer is all I think I'll need here. :wishluck: Don't blink or you might miss your chance and get :frustrated: The book has some Red, White, and Blue in it, so I am going with a 4th of July theme (I now, that's a stretch).

Ill cover shipping in the USA.

20140704_213430.jpg

I am at a cookout and the stuff I had prepared on my phone is not worthy of this offer. When I get home I am going to put together something cool. A mixture of Signature Series Walking Dead slabs and large ASM Omnibuses still in the wrapper. :)

I will sooooo take it! ASM 300 :takeit:

Typing out those few extra "o's" almost cost you the book! Wouldn't that have been funny! Congrats

I missed it. Looking on the phone. Was it close with someone else? :o