• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Justin send me those y trades. I want to borrow them. Serious. Been wanting to read them. Id send somebody something but too scared they would offer up some dreky wildly_fanciful_statement

I beat you to the punch; but I promised Harv I'll mail them off to you when I'm done reading them.

;)

Choose one of the following options:

Option 1 Five Ghosts/Happy SS

D05E3D7E-AC98-4B22-816B-E5638D8BAE0E_zpsykbyrjcn.jpg

Option 2

245CE788-5FA9-41C8-A9D0-EEACF0F182BC_zpsjrl2guxw.jpg

Happy 1 is signed by Darick Robertson

Five Ghost 1 Variant is signed by Chris Mooneyham and FJB

Thunderbolts is signed by Skottie Young and Daniel Way

:bump: To the current page.

He wont send them. Send them to me first, ill send them to him after im done.

:shrug:

My word is my bond... you'll get 'em, eventually. lol

Can anyone get in this line? :idea: Hey Justin, here's your next project, "The Reader Rotation Thread"

Can anyone get in this line? :idea: Hey Justin, here's your next project, "The Reader Rotation Thread"

:baiting: Just ask Jason "youmechooz" to mail 'em to you once he's done with them!

How about if a person posts a takeit sign on the offer, then they should send a PM to the person making the original offer and show him what they will put up as their offer. The original person can then approve or reject the takeit on that item.

So it would just be a takeit pending pm and no one else can argue it as the original person should have the final say if the new offering is worthy or not.

If that makes any sense. :insane:

:baiting: Just ask Jason "youmechooz" to mail 'em to you once he's done with them!

Communication, What a concept! Youmechooz, if Justin doesn't mind, and no one else is in line, can I get them after you?

How about if a person posts a takeit sign on the offer, then they should send a PM to the person making the original offer and show him what they will put up as their offer. The original person can then approve or reject the takeit on that item.

So it would just be a takeit pending pm and no one else can argue it as the original person should have the final say if the new offering is worthy or not.

Stop making sense... lol Seriously though, this is a good idea imo; might have to work some stuff out, but it does make a lot of sense since the current poster has final say on the new offering being worthy or not, a PM sounds so much more the way to go and less shameful.

Stop making sense... lol Seriously though, this is a good idea imo; might have to work some stuff out, but it does make a lot of sense since the current poster has final say on the new offering being worthy or not, a PM sounds so much more the way to go and less shameful.

I like this as well however there should be some time limit for the approval/veto so that the thread doesn't slow down etc

I like this as well however there should be some time limit for the approval/veto so that the thread doesn't slow down etc

If the offer is so bad that the prior person speaks up to veto it then that should be done publicly & should probably be the same as a strike.

I think the prior person could send a warning via PM telling them to sweeten the deal but it's better for all participants to see what someone taking something "thinks" is fair value for what they took. Then people will see those people for who they are & veto future "takeits" on personal grounds..

It'll be a butthurtapalooza & very entertaining !! :foryou:

Communication, What a concept! Youmechooz, if Justin doesn't mind, and no one else is in line, can I get them after you?

No

No

No problem, :roflmao:

No

No problem, :roflmao:

Yea, ill send em. :)

Choose one of the following options:

Option 1 Five Ghosts/Happy SS

D05E3D7E-AC98-4B22-816B-E5638D8BAE0E_zpsykbyrjcn.jpg

Option 2

245CE788-5FA9-41C8-A9D0-EEACF0F182BC_zpsjrl2guxw.jpg

Happy 1 is signed by Darick Robertson

Five Ghost 1 Variant is signed by Chris Mooneyham and FJB

Thunderbolts is signed by Skottie Young and Daniel Way

:bump: To the current page.

:takeit: skottie young one.

If the offer is so bad that the prior person speaks up to veto it then that should be done publicly & should probably be the same as a strike.

I think the prior person could send a warning via PM telling them to sweeten the deal but it's better for all participants to see what someone taking something "thinks" is fair value for what they took. Then people will see those people for who they are & veto future "takeits" on personal grounds..

I agree - I think it should all be public for transparency purposes and to keep it honest. Let's just leave it alone right now and see how it goes.

What do you have for us Jason? :taptaptap: