• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clayton Crain commissions
4 4

341 posts in this topic

My Crain :cloud9:

asm_cc.jpg

HUGE thanks to the couple of blokes on here who made this possible. (thumbs u

Yeah, I definitely need to save up my money to get a Spidey from him. That is a pretty piece.

+1

Great pick up Nino :cloud9:

+2

This might be one of the best that I've seen! Great pick up indeed (thumbs u

My Crain :cloud9:

asm_cc.jpg

HUGE thanks to the couple of blokes on here who made this possible. (thumbs u

Yeah, I definitely need to save up my money to get a Spidey from him. That is a pretty piece.

+1

Great pick up Nino :cloud9:

Oh My God, I want a Crain, Jebus help me (worship)

Holy ish! (worship)

Is he even doing commissions anymore? or maybe you have to be really good friends with him or his Rep?

I was able to lock in on a remark through here for his cgc signing.... 

Edited by AlexG_art

There are so many pieces posted here that I wish I could have been part ! I started collecting very late 2019, but have come strong! I am an absolute fanatic of Claytons art, I definitely would love to meet him one day. I will share a piece of art that I got very recently, which I am very blessed to have gotten. Also will link my CAF with all my Crain pieces!

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=162664

248991486_2656381838000571_5154578786237750983_n.jpg

The Crow by Clayton, this was a gift to me by him years ago, the running joke between us was I would tell him to simply work on his actual customer commission requests and when he would have spare time he would work on this piece, so when he finished he signed and dated it 2007-2010 representing when he started it and then finished. A good laugh was had when I saw that, Clayton is not only a huge talent, but a really nice humble soul.

The Crow by Clayton Crain.jpg

Edited by Jugger Grimrod

On 11/30/2021 at 1:48 AM, Jugger Grimrod said:

The Crow by Clayton, this was a gift to me by him years ago, the running joke between us was I would tell him to simply work on his actual customer commission requests and when he would have spare time he would work on this piece, so when he finished he signed and dated it 2007-2010 representing when he started it and then finished. A good laugh was had when I saw that, Clayton is not only a huge talent, but a really nice humble soul.

The Crow by Clayton Crain.jpg

Great piece. Even better story