• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

new user to block: hardboiled777

He claimed that there was damage to a copy of ASM 361 that was part of a first appearance of Carnage set I "sold" him. Apparently the damage wasn't visible or declared in the listing and he wanted a partial refund. The problem is he didn't win the item/auction in question (he didn't even bid on it).

In fact, I have no record of ever doing business with him at all. He is fishing for a partial refund on an item he didn't even purchase and threatening to open a case and escalate the situation. :facepalm:

Truly bizarre. It also turns out that I've had him on my blocked user list for months, as his name has been previously posted here on the forums when it was included in one of those very large blocked user lists.

New Buyer to block: mavstrzr

Shipped him an item and apparently didn't track it. Whatever.

After two weeks he sent me a message asking where his item was and I said "I'll see if I have a tracking number" to which he responded "just send me my money back, its been too long."

He also lied to ebay when making a case saying he had been waiting 6 weeks for the package. Even though I had to open an unpaid item case and had only received the funds 3 weeks prior due to a prior payment arrangement with the buyer.

He's playing a game you don't want to play. (thumbs u

new user to block: hardboiled777

He claimed that there was damage to a copy of ASM 361 that was part of a first appearance of Carnage set I "sold" him. Apparently the damage wasn't visible or declared in the listing and he wanted a partial refund. The problem is he didn't win the item/auction in question (he didn't even bid on it).

smiley-confused009.gif

hardboiled is scrambled

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping this list going to everyone. I just received a message from a user stating they knew they had 2 unpaid item cases, but it "wasn't their fault"... and they wanted to bid on my auction.

Yeah, so I google their name and sure enough they are on the list. Need to update my blocked list now so that's a good reminder to do so.

Here is one to block, joshnjess12007, gave me the "my kid got on my computer and bid on this, I don't want it."

Is that excuse taught as part of a college course I never took? How is that refrain so common? I have been told that by at least 3 different buyers throughout the years.

Here is one to block, joshnjess12007, gave me the "my kid got on my computer and bid on this, I don't want it."

Is that excuse taught as part of a college course I never took? How is that refrain so common? I have been told that by at least 3 different buyers throughout the years.

It's probably worked form them in the past. I simply informed this clown it will be a valuable learning experience for them.

fatchocobo0

Made an offer for my Spiderman #20 at $250, accepted it, then was informed that the "import charges to the UK were too expensive, and I won't be paying for this, sorry."

(Semi-related....you ever wonder if the dinks who get reported here are members who don't have the guts to step up to the plate and say that's them...? hm )

Yeah, there's a special place in Hell for parents who use their kids as a way of making their idiocy. And another special place for those that use children they don't even have.

fatchocobo0

Made an offer for my Spiderman #20 at $250, accepted it, then was informed that the "import charges to the UK were too expensive, and I won't be paying for this, sorry."

(Semi-related....you ever wonder if the dinks who get reported here are members who don't have the guts to step up to the plate and say that's them...? hm )

The Global Shipping service you signed up for charges the wrong tax rate to UK residents for comics, it has been covered in several threads here. I noted an improvement in their calcs to Canada but their UK rates are still messed up.

Rates payable for comic imports - International