• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

grube09 Feedback Thread

12 posts in this topic

I know mike I just getting his kudos thread started, but we did another deal, so he deserved another kudos. mike pays fast, is very active on email so never hard to reach, and is an overall super pleasant guy!! do business with mike and you won't regret it!

joey

Mike and I just worked together on a big hot key and mike could not have been easier to work with is super friendly and pleasant and I recommend mike to any of our community members!

Welcome mike you are a pleasure to work with and as a fellow avid collector, it is great to have you join our community! You deserve all the good kudos I can provide bud!

Best

Ken

Just had my first transaction with Mike...he purchasing one of my Spideys in my recent ASM sale. A real pleasure to deal with. Immediate payment and great communication. I'd like to say I look forward to our next transaction but I've pretty much run out of books to sell... :insane:lol

THX AGAIN Mike!! :headbang:

Not enough great things can be said about Mike!!

I posted a want ad for an AF 15 in 1.8 and he answered it.

We ended up doing a cash and trade for my AF 15 1.0.

The transaction was flawless.

I wouldn't hesitate doing another deal with him.

I couldn't be happier with my new book!! :banana:

Thanks again!

Had a great transaction with Mike! Pleasure to do business with, and super communication. He shipped the book promptly and expertly packaged! Would not hesitate to do another transaction again. Thanks Mike!!

Add me to the list of happy customers of Mike. :banana: I just finished my first transaction with him for a pair of CGC books that were shipped lightning fast and were packaged impeccably. Great communication as well throughout. I'll be definitely looking forward to more deals with him in the future. (thumbs u

Mike's a great boardie and you can buy with confidence. He's got great books at great prices, he packages his shipments like a total professional, and ships out the books so fast, your head will spin. I got an FF #16 in a slab and a Daredevil Annual #1 in a slab from him yesterday, and I was totally satisfied with the deal.

I'm looking forward to his next sales thread . . . (so should you).

Thanks Mike!