• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

I guess this is a good lesson for everyone-when things go south DO NOT communicate outside ebay-ever

Of course, once a transaction has completed ebay sends you the email with the buyer's email on it....

Doesn't ebay suspend people for messages like this?

Unbelievable

Wow check out his star ratings!!

Your neg is still there though...

He sent this to my personal email Kav... which he had since he requested the scan of the wrong book to be sent to his home email account.

Yep... neg still stands. :sumo:

You can call ebay and get the negative FB removed. Here's what I had to do recently.

Someone bought a poster from me and sent payment. No message or special request attached with the payment or otherwise sent. I packaged it up and shipped immediately.

The next day, he bought another poster. Same thing: packed up and shipped immediately. Both of these were BIN listings in my store.

A few days later, he contacted me asking why he didn't get a shipping discount. I told him that the first poster had already shipped when he made the second purchase, so it wasn't possible to combine it. I also told him that I would have held the first poster if he would have indicated that he intended to buy another one and made this request. I also told him that I would give him free shipping if he decided to buy more (I had several listed).

His response was utterly deranged. He was completely outraged that I did not combine his shipping, and he said he was going to make sure everyone knew from the feedback that he would be leaving how I had violated God and man and all that is wholesome with the universe because I couldn't read his mind after the first purchase or travel back in time after he made the second purchase in order to retroactively combine his shipping.

The funny thing is this. If he would have said that he forgot to send the message, made a mistake, or acknowledged that he could understand my point, and then asked again, I probably would have sent him a partial shipping refund in good faith. However, I was not going to reward psychotic, threatening behavior.

A few days later, he left two negs with profanity. I called ebay to have them removed. After verifying that my accounting of the transaction was accurate, both feedbacks were gone. His ID is jsmithsells if anyone wants to block him.

Unbelievable

He sent this to my personal email Kav... which he had since he requested the scan of the wrong book to be sent to his home email account.

Yep... neg still stands. :sumo:

You can call ebay and get the negative FB removed. Here's what I had to do recently.

Someone bought a poster from me and sent payment. No message or special request attached with the payment or otherwise sent. I packaged it up and shipped immediately.

The next day, he bought another poster. Same thing: packed up and shipped immediately. Both of these were BIN listings in my store.

A few days later, he contacted me asking why he didn't get a shipping discount. I told him that the first poster had already shipped when he made the second purchase, so it wasn't possible to combine it. I also told him that I would have held the first poster if he would have indicated that he intended to buy another one and made this request. I also told him that I would give him free shipping if he decided to buy more (I had several listed).

His response was utterly deranged. He was completely outraged that I did not combine his shipping, and he said he was going to make sure everyone knew from the feedback that he would be leaving how I had violated God and man and all that is wholesome with the universe because I couldn't read his mind after the first purchase or travel back in time after he made the second purchase in order to retroactively combine his shipping.

The funny thing is this. If he would have said that he forgot to send the message, made a mistake, or acknowledged that he could understand my point, and then asked again, I probably would have sent him a partial shipping refund in good faith. However, I was not going to reward psychotic, threatening behavior.

A few days later, he left two negs with profanity. I called ebay to have them removed. After verifying that my accounting of the transaction was accurate, both feedbacks were gone. His ID is jsmithsells if anyone wants to block him.

Negs with profanity will be removed. That's not the case here.

Unbelievable

You should see some of the emails CAL gets.

I am going to post them on my website for the world to see.

And don't forget eBay has a team of grunts that surfs many other forums, such as this one, VGA, Sports card sites, coin/currency sites, etc. eBay will deny this, but the word had gotten out.

CAL who has his token share of eBay just so he can attend a shareholder meeting

My first nomination/warning: Seller - comicscimoc - based in Los Angeles, CA

Bought 2 books advertised as Error double cover and found out today (from CGC) that they are Married/Apparent. Seller has many unusual title with Error double cover for sale which is odd; claimed that they are part of the collection purchased recently. For 2 books that I bought, surprised at first to see error double cover which I haven't seen for my entire time collecting the title. It is not just 1 book but multiple different issues on the title up for sale, randomly; took my chance and bought 2 to see how they are. Filed claim with Ebay for "item not as descript, fake/counterfeit" but doubt there will be anything done for it.

This is just a warning for those that thinking of collecting "Error double cover", be careful. Still has many Error double cover for sale currently

Unbelievable

You should see some of the emails CAL gets.

I am going to post them on my website for the world to see.

And don't forget eBay has a team of grunts that surfs many other forums, such as this one, VGA, Sports card sites, coin/currency sites, etc. eBay will deny this, but the word had gotten out.

CAL who has his token share of eBay just so he can attend a shareholder meeting

Let me know if you want submissions for letters. I have a couple of email gems from two people I saved from 2010 and 2011. I save them to get a laugh from every now and then.

Bought 2 books advertised as Error double cover and found out today (from CGC) that they are Married/Apparent. Seller has many unusual title with Error double cover for sale which is odd; claimed that they are part of the collection purchased recently. For 2 books that I bought, surprised at first to see error double cover which I haven't seen for my entire time collecting the title. It is not just 1 book but multiple different issues on the title up for sale, randomly; took my chance and bought 2 to see how they are. Filed claim with Ebay for "item not as descript, fake/counterfeit" but doubt there will be anything done for it.

This is just a warning for those that thinking of collecting "Error double cover", be careful. Still has many Error double cover for sale currently

Wow Thanks for this Info, I collect Double Covers and have to worry about this kind of thing allot so I really appreciate your post. Wonder if this Sellers Double Covers are all fakes as he has more and has sold allot of them already. I almost bought a few from him a while back but I had no luck communicating with him so I decided not to. Did you ever contact him and tell him they were fakes and ask for a refund and if you did, did you ever get any response?

Bought 2 books advertised as Error double cover and found out today (from CGC) that they are Married/Apparent. Seller has many unusual title with Error double cover for sale which is odd; claimed that they are part of the collection purchased recently. For 2 books that I bought, surprised at first to see error double cover which I haven't seen for my entire time collecting the title. It is not just 1 book but multiple different issues on the title up for sale, randomly; took my chance and bought 2 to see how they are. Filed claim with Ebay for "item not as described, fake/counterfeit" but doubt there will be anything done for it.

Wow Thanks for this Info, I collect Double Covers and have to worry about this kind of thing allot so I really appreciate your post. Wonder if this Sellers Double Covers are all fakes as he has more and has sold allot of them already. I almost bought a few from him a while back but I had no luck communicating with him so I decided not to. Did you ever contact him and tell him they were fakes and ask for a refund and if you did, did you ever get any response?

Contacted the seller and chose "item not as described" for the reason to contact (ebay filed claim automatically), 3 days pass now and no reply. My purchase was over 3 months ago so I doubt there will be any results. Seller sold many double covers from the past/currently and not sure how many buyers sent them in for grading.

There aren't any feedbacks of similar situation left for the seller so I can't tell if my books are 1 time thing or all the Double Covers are fake. I haven't leave any feedback for the seller either, Neutral?

Bought 2 books advertised as Error double cover and found out today (from CGC) that they are Married/Apparent. Seller has many unusual title with Error double cover for sale which is odd; claimed that they are part of the collection purchased recently. For 2 books that I bought, surprised at first to see error double cover which I haven't seen for my entire time collecting the title. It is not just 1 book but multiple different issues on the title up for sale, randomly; took my chance and bought 2 to see how they are. Filed claim with Ebay for "item not as described, fake/counterfeit" but doubt there will be anything done for it.

Contacted the seller and chose "item not as described" for the reason to contact (ebay filed claim automatically), 3 days pass now and no reply. My purchase was over 3 months ago so I doubt there will be any results. Seller sold many double covers from the past/currently and not sure how many buyers sent them in for grading.

There aren't any feedbacks of similar situation left for the seller so I can't tell if my books are 1 time thing or all the Double Covers are fake. I haven't leave any feedback for the seller either, Neutral?

Probably very few of the other buyers sent them in for grading and may have no ideal how to tell, I did notice a few of them were bought and then relisted by another seller so if they are all fakes this is not good.

If I were you I would make sure the seller knows you sent them for grading and that they came back with Married covers and that you would like your money back plus all you spent on getting them graded if he is a honest seller he will do it, if not neg him and put why in the feedback. 2c

Add this guy:

heisenberg00000

Sold him a Booster Gold 1. Packaged it the same way I do every other comic. Arrived (according to him) folded in half by USPS.

OK, mess happens. Instantly offered him a refund.

Don't hear from him for four days, and just now got a neg dropped on me.

Frankly it isn't worth the aggravation. Yes, your book was damaged, but (a) it wasn't my fault and (b) I offered you a full refund no questions asked. Whatever.

Add this guy:

heisenberg00000

Sold him a Booster Gold 1. Packaged it the same way I do every other comic. Arrived (according to him) folded in half by USPS.

OK, mess happens. Instantly offered him a refund.

Don't hear from him for four days, and just now got a neg dropped on me.

Frankly it isn't worth the aggravation. Yes, your book was damaged, but (a) it wasn't my fault and (b) I offered you a full refund no questions asked. Whatever.

Added.

Thanx for the update, FD.

I have been dealign with you for 15 years on the 'bay, and your word is gold to me.

CAL who wishes FD well!