• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,892 posts in this topic

So I let this thread slip too low. Time to bump it a bit!

I just got in a new shirt - I got the Suspense Comics #4 cover on a yellow shirt. I used the cover proof that has been posted here as the image. Came out great! I think I'm going to use that Weird Junge Tales CP as my next one!

I still have to scan a ton of new books, including a stack I picked up off of Brian, but here's one that completed yet another run:

img014-8.jpg

I overpaid, but I was tired of looking for a copy. Oh, I also have a cover proof of this to go along with it. ;)

So I let this thread slip too low. Time to bump it a bit!

I just got in a new shirt - I got the Suspense Comics #4 cover on a yellow shirt. I used the cover proof that has been posted here as the image. Came out great! I think I'm going to use that Weird Junge Tales CP as my next one!

I still have to scan a ton of new books, including a stack I picked up off of Brian, but here's one that completed yet another run:

img014-8.jpg

I overpaid, but I was tired of looking for a copy. Oh, I also have a cover proof of this to go along with it. ;)

I don't think it's possible to overpay for a book like that one. (thumbs u

Thanks. I got the CP for less, but I just needed this run done already! That comic hardly ever is up for grabs.

Yes, I'll take a pic of the shirt soon. Easier to do that then scan a bunch of books. I'll post more recent pickups soon!

One of my favorites... picked this up at Indy Pop Con...

PopTeenagersA_zpscafa6f6f.jpg

Nice job. AP Reprint or not, it's a killer cover. This is one that the reprint is the same as the regular - minus the AP logo. It may be a tad miscut with too much high over getting the females' heels below but still nice!

Edited by pmpknface

One of my favorites... picked this up at Indy Pop Con...

PopTeenagersA_zpscafa6f6f.jpg

Nice job. AP Reprint or not, it's a killer cover. This is one that the reprint is the same as the regular - minus the AP logo. It may be a tad miscut with too much high over getting the females' heels below but still nice!

Always liked this cover as well!

Sharp copy of the UNSANE! Another cool 1-shot. I've got an undercopy in my "when I'm not to busy / lazy to start a sale thread" pile. Well done!

Per a request, here's a pic. Since I was able to score a copy of this rare gem, I had this made up:

161yzx4.jpg

The previous books I posted, I've been enjoying:

mlp4rd.jpg

Behind them are my Suspense 4, Mask 1, and Ellery Queen 1 that are all CGC'd. I've been re-organizing stuff so I'm just keeping them there for now.

[font:Comic Sans MS]I do not have a lot of Cole books, but I did recently pick up this hard to find issue. [/font]

bluebolt104.jpg

Definitely a tough one. Nice pickup.