• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

Here's one to block...

Ebay seller: nowsound

Had 19 Bronze Star Wars comics up for auction with the elusive #42 listed. When I received the books, the #42 was swapped with issue # 43.

Sent the fellow an email through ebay and he said since I received 19 comics then I got what I ordered. Needless to say that wasn't correct. He asked for a scan of the #43 to be sent to his home email which I did. He then said its the one he was advertising... and that "the issue number means nothing" :o

The guy wouldn't give me his return address to return them to... and this was after saying I could return them for a refund. I would have to pay shipping of course, since he still thought he made no mistake. Needless to say, ebay sided with me as did my credit card company. Sad thing is... these books are setting right here ready to go back to him, but instead of sending me his return address, I get this sent to my home email... I personally loved his disclaimer above it before he gets to the nitty gritty.

-------------

*This e-mail is covered under my 1st Amendment and in no way shows any disrespect to Ebay, Paypal and their 100% return policy.

I am in complete support of their decision and stand by my “Official Comments” made in this case. This e-mail is in no way an official part of any Ebay case or record. This e-mail is a personal reply to a hostile Ebay buyer and is emotional in nature. This e-mail is private between sender and recipient and can in no way be used against me in any court of law in the United States.

Whaaaas up girl….

YOU DEFRAUDED EBAY! YOU SHOULD GIVE THEIR MONEY BACK!

YOU BOUGHT THEM HOPING I MADE AN ERROR THAT WOULD BENEFIT YOU, IT WAS CLEAR WHO WAS REALLY BEING A !

DIDN’T COST ME mess! THEY SIDED IN BOTH OF OUR FAVORS! person_without_enough_empathy!

SUCK MY individual_without_enough_empathy!

They are even going to remove your negative feedback..hahahahaha!

Take the comics you KNEW WERE ON MY LIST, YOU RECEIVED IN PEFRECTLY PROMISED AND EXCELLENT CONDITION and WIPE YOUR ON THEM! I could good give two !!!! But by your original deception to me, Ebay, and Paypal, AND keeping the comics, AND the reimbursement, I can’t count how many crimes you have committed in this case. FEDERAL and STATE CRIMES!

Next time you are on EBAY…DO NOT CONTACT PEOPLE PERSONALLY, THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED A STATE/FEDERAL CRIME. DO NOT REPLY OR CONTACT ME FURTHER OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO EBAY, PAYPAL and your local authorities.

Regards,

Nowsound (ebay)

-------------

Yep... I got that email because the guy simply made a mistake and put in #43 for #42. I just can't figure out why he thinks he "won" something since CapitalOne did a chargeback on his paypal account and credited the amount to my credit card for the transaction. Seems like he would want the books back :facepalm:

Crazy is as crazy does I suppose :ohnoez:

So do yourself a favor and eliminate any chance you have to deal with this clown.

Doesn't ebay suspend people for messages like this?

Unbelievable

Wow check out his star ratings!!

Your neg is still there though...

Doesn't ebay suspend people for messages like this?

Unbelievable

Wow check out his star ratings!!

Your neg is still there though...

He sent this to my personal email Kav... which he had since he requested the scan of the wrong book to be sent to his home email account.

Yep... neg still stands. :sumo:

You can still complain I think to ebay that a member is sending harassing email to your personal email I think they have policies against such behavior

That is the writing of someone a bit imbalanced. Kav is right, if this guy thinks a disclaimer somehow protects him legally for whatever he says he is incredibly naive. Of course, in this case he didnt really make any threats or anything, but still...

That is the writing of someone a bit imbalanced. Kav is right, if this guy thinks a disclaimer somehow protects him legally for whatever he says he is incredibly naive. Of course, in this case he didnt really make any threats or anything, but still...

Kav is.......right????:o

He sent this to my personal email Kav... which he had since he requested the scan of the wrong book to be sent to his home email account.

Pretty sneaky of him.

Next time you should tell them you'll send a link to a scan using the eBay contact system....that way they don't get your home email account and eBay would have a record of it.

Ha ha you should respond to him personally IF you're not gonna report that to ebay with 'hi here I am responding to you personally I remain unafraid of the various STATE and FEDERAL crimes I am committing! That's just how I roll, sucka! Come an get me, ya screws!!!

jk

I never said you were never right. Just not as often as me. :grin:

Pretty sneaky of him.

Next time you should tell them you'll send a link to a scan using the eBay contact system....that way they don't get your home email account and eBay would have a record of it.

You can attach scans thru ebay messaging.....

I never said you were never right. Just not as often as me. :grin:

Whew. I thought maybe I was dead and in heaven or something.

Pretty sneaky of him.

I did this with the one wrong issue... but he wanted it sent to his home email as well.

Who knew he was living on Shutter Island :o

lol

Pretty sneaky of him.

Do they limit the size?

If someone was...for instance...wanting large scans so they can see the defects you are complaining about. Does eBay allow you to attach large scans through their messaging system? If they don't allow it....you could still send a link to a large scan through their system.