• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

Very happy about this one even though it is PLOD

Notes: Piece added to the cover, Tear Seals to Cover (I think where the staple was reinforced), Cover Cleaned, Cover Reinforced.

_57.jpg

djsfxvb.jpg

PVdxbuF.jpg

On your left you're looking at a rare All Hail Megatron, issue # 12, Apocalypse Comics Exclusive Cover: Homage to Amazing Spider-Man #50, with Megatron in place of Spidey; art by Casey Coller with colors by Joana Lafuente released in 2009, I believe.

On your right, The Amazing Spider-Man issue 50 released in 1967 with cover art by John Romita. This is the issue that is being homaged in All Hail Megatron.

I am super happy to have these two books together finally. I was able to snag the the Amazing Spider-Man #50 at Emerald City Comic Con this year.

Cool books (thumbs u

djsfxvb.jpg

PVdxbuF.jpg

On your left you're looking at a rare All Hail Megatron, issue # 12, Apocalypse Comics Exclusive Cover: Homage to Amazing Spider-Man #50, with Megatron in place of Spidey; art by Casey Coller with colors by Joana Lafuente released in 2009, I believe.

On your right, The Amazing Spider-Man issue 50 released in 1967 with cover art by John Romita. This is the issue that is being homaged in All Hail Megatron.

I am super happy to have these two books together finally. I was able to snag the the Amazing Spider-Man #50 at Emerald City Comic Con this year.

Cool books (thumbs u

Thanks buddy!