• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I was okay with the Gacy book. It's weird and macabre, but I think the nature of it being signed qualifies it for the Mixed area. I can see why people would think it's distasteful, but I thought it was creepily interesting.

I was okay with the Gacy book. It's weird and macabre, but I think the nature of it being signed qualifies it for the Mixed area. I can see why people would think it's distasteful, but I thought it was creepily interesting.

2zo9enp.gif

Has anyone had any dealings with McDuck71 ?

He claimed a small number of books (less than $30) in one of my sales threads a while back(4/27). I told him then I wasn't too concerned with when he payed. A few days later (5/2) he sent a PM saying he would send payment that night, and then no contact. I've sent a few PMs, but nothings been read. He's also not posted anywhere else since then.

I was really just interested in if he left anyone else hanging? While it is bad form, I can understand new boardie stepping away for a while and forgetting they had a pending transaction, but if he's left without completing multiple deals, I would be less likely to believe it was unintentional.

It was distasteful

It also wasn't comic related in any way. It should have been removed per board selling rules

This guy proves again why first impressions are everything here. I remember when he got here and started mouthing off to everyone and threadcrapping or creating dozens of threads then said sorry he just wants to sell. I warned him that people would not buy from him if he acted like that and so far they haven't. Well, except for the "cool books" crowd of course.

This guy proves again why first impressions are everything here. I remember when he got here and started mouthing off to everyone and threadcrapping or creating dozens of threads then said sorry he just wants to sell. I warned him that people would not buy from him if he acted like that and so far they haven't. Well, except for the "cool books" crowd of course.

He's an individual_without_enough_empathy.

I don't even have my books for sale anywhere else what the hell or you talking about?

I took them off ebay before I even listed them on the boards, thats the only other place I was selling them

Seems like most people on these boards are on some sort of high horse and think they're better than everyone. I don't do any shady deals. Like I said ask the people who have bought books off me before. My feedback speaks for it's self. It really shouldn't matter what I sell or who I sell too.

I don't even deserve to be on the POB list and wasn't even selling these books anywhere else.