• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

.There once was a list. The list was corrupted due to personal vendettas. I want to keep an updated Blocked Buyer/Seller List here with links to the nominating party. That way if anyone feels they were wrongfully added, they can speak up and be removd.

So, feel free to add any non-paying buyers or shill sellers. (thumbs u

eBay: Block bidders or buyers from your listings

eBay Blocked Buyer List:

.eBay Avoid Seller List:

does this list include deadbeat buyers who don't pay or is it reserved for more serious transgressions?

Put up your transgressor's ID, give us a reason why, and let people decide for themselves.

:)

-slym

Glad to see this type of thread again!

One request though. Can we post the list of bad buyers/sellers in a format that is easy to copy and paste into eBay's blocked buyer/bidder page? The format would be just the user names separated by a coma.

Thanks!

I currently have a case opened against me because the buyer says even though the Priority Mail package tracking says delivered, he didn't get it. Says he waited 5 days after showing "delivered" to ask his mailman about it. He says his mailman doesn't remember anything. I told the buyer to ask the neighbors in his apartment complex if they took it in for him. We'll see how this goes. lol

I currently have a case opened against me because the buyer says even though the Priority Mail package tracking says delivered, he didn't get it. Says he waited 5 days after showing "delivered" to ask his mailman about it. He says his mailman doesn't remember anything. I told the buyer to ask the neighbors in his apartment complex if they took it in for him. We'll see how this goes. lol

The buyer may not be making it up.

My postal carrier has repeatedly put the parcel locker key in the wrong mail box and dropped packages at the wrong doorstep. Last month he left a $275 slab at the wrong door. Fortunately the neighbor was honest enough to seek out our apartment. My wife had an expensive Shelly tea cup set delivered to our up stairs neighbor. It was only because she saw the carrier upstairs that she thought to go ask them.

But there's been several of my wife's packages that have been mis-delivered and she never sees again. It's gotten so bad she has everything shipped to her office now. When she's called the post office about these lost packages, their go-to strategy is to try and suggest it's somehow her fault. Our favorite is when the tell us our carrier 'is an experienced carrier with X years of service'.

And on all of these, the tracking shows it was delivered.