• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Constantine TV Trailer

574 posts in this topic

just make this thread the official Constantine

Although posted the other day in another CG thread that talked about the three shows being selected, it makes sense to have a dedicated thread.

:applause:

I thought the guy was spot on Constantine. I hope this is great, looks creepy as hell. Although I hate it when a show I like is on Fridays.

He LOOKS the part but for some reason, his accent seems to bug me. Plus, he just appears too up-beat. John was an eternally miserable *spoon*, and rightly so.

The John in the trailer looks to act closer to the "New" DC Constantine than the Vertigo version.

Don't get me wrong - I love that they appear to be following the original storyline pretty close. If they write the TV series anywhere near as good as the comic was for those 300 glorious issues, I'll be a very happy bunny.

I thought the guy was spot on Constantine. I hope this is great, looks creepy as hell. Although I hate it when a show I like is on Fridays.

+1

I like the guy playing Constantine from how I remember Hellblazer (back in the 90s). I have not read it (or re-read any of the old issues) so I could be off. But for me, it looks good and is definitely watchable.

NBC Dates Constantine for an October 24 Premiere

NBC has officially revealed their fall schedule today and it finds their upcoming DC Comics-based show "Contantine" premiering on Friday October 24, the same night as ever popular "Grimm."

it perfect it one week before Halloween it starts and i do think is a good idea to have after Gimm your able to get those customers to stay and watch Constantine.

Constantine TV Series Aims to Do The Comics Justice

Actor Matt Ryan, who will play John Constantine in the series, tells IGN that the makers of the show are drawing heavily from the source material.

“I think as with the source material, there's so much to draw from in terms of the character and the balance of humor and wit and dark and gritty,” says Ryan. “It's great, because John has this kind of real sarcastic, ironic British wit. It's funny, but at the same time it's serious and dark and gritty. It's got it all, I think.”

Constantine TV Series Aims to Do The Comics Justice

Actor Matt Ryan, who will play John Constantine in the series, tells IGN that the makers of the show are drawing heavily from the source material.

“I think as with the source material, there's so much to draw from in terms of the character and the balance of humor and wit and dark and gritty,” says Ryan. “It's great, because John has this kind of real sarcastic, ironic British wit. It's funny, but at the same time it's serious and dark and gritty. It's got it all, I think.”

I get a modern Doctor Who feel for this which is good! (thumbs u