• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clayton Crain commissions
4 4

341 posts in this topic

So great to finally meet Steve(worldsbestcomics)

And Crain was like a ghost, I saw him for minute, saw the sketches then he dissappeared

Amazing sketches came through the booth from Crain, from Carnage to Boba Fett. Congrats to everyone that got one, kudos to Steve

lol it's only mine temporarily in the end it will be Jeremy's so John feel free to contact him :)

It was 2 years in the making but I think it turned out better than what was expected for sure.

Edited by mad-dogz

What is the only thing better than a Clayton Crain acrylic cover? A free Clayton Crain acrylic cover!

Clayton is running a contest on his Official Clayton Crain Facebook Page where he is giving away a free acrylic painted cover at random to someone for "posting a picture or message about your Rai issue #1 by 5/15/14 at 10:00AM"

I bought my issue today and posted a picture. :wishluck:

image_zps0d7594a4.jpg

I wonder if a posting like, "what a waste of time this blank was" could potentially win hm

The post is about the actual comic Rai 1, not the blank cover variant that I happen to be holding in my photo.

I wonder if a posting like, "what a waste of time this blank was" could potentially win hm

The post is about the actual comic Rai 1, not the blank cover variant that I happen to be holding in my photo.

Ohh gotcha. Hope you win

My Crain :cloud9:

asm_cc.jpg

HUGE thanks to the couple of blokes on here who made this possible. (thumbs u

Yeah, I definitely need to save up my money to get a Spidey from him. That is a pretty piece.