• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

‘Gotham’ officially greenlit by FOX, first trailer to debut tonight

FOX has officially given Gotham a greenlight. According to Entertainment Weekly, they’ve picked up at least 13 episodes, which are scheduled to air this fall. More exciting than that great news is word that the first trailer will air tonight on FOX during 24: Live Another Day. I’ll have the trailer posted here as soon as it comes online!

Tonight at 8/7c

I like the 2 min trailer. Between the show and the new Arkham Knight game coming out at the end of they year, that'll give my collection another short term investment boost :banana:

Great...FOX. Let's hope they don't do GOTHAM what they did to FIREFLY and ALMOST HUMAN - run it for 13 or 14 episodes, show the episodes out of order so continuity is lost, then cancel the freaking series.

fox-blankreg_zps47e3a052.jpg

Gotham Premiere Episode: First Early Reviews Are Positive

Last night, Fox held the first press screenings for the premiere episode of the new Gotham TV series, which features James Gordon and a young Bruce Wayne before he became Batman.

After the screenings in New York and LA, the first short reviews of the episode started to hit Twitter, and they appear to be extremely positive.

:applause:

Last night, Fox held the first press screenings for the premiere episode of the new Gotham TV series, which features James Gordon and a young Bruce Wayne before he became Batman.

After the screenings in New York and LA, the first short reviews of the episode started to hit Twitter, and they appear to be extremely positive.

I can't wait to see it!

I can't wait to see it!

Same here!

:whee:

Producers Design "Gotham" to Please Hardcore Bat-Fans and Casual Viewers Alike

In the pilot, we see glimpses of characters who, we sort of know what their future's going to be -- the early incarnations of the Penguin, the Riddler, Catwoman and Poison Ivy. Are these the central villains from the Batman universe that we're going to focus on for Season One, or are there going to be additional proto-villains as well, as the first season rolls along?

Heller: We'll see how it plays. That's the beauty of TV: it's much more like theater. You get to adjust. We've got people in the hopper to go to, but the intention would be to play a long game here.

:whee:

For the first time, I saw the Gotham commercial. Intriguing. Last weekend I saw the Flash TV spot with Arrow. Looking forward to both Gotham and The Flash. I never watched Arrow beyond the initial episode so I guess I should get onboard.