• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

Couple I've never owned before and a couple that I have gotten another copy of - after losing them as a result of the big D a few years ago.

That Horror from the Tomb is a tough one!

It is. Only 3 above 3.0 on the census, a 7.5, a 7.0 and a 5.5...although there have got to be a few nicer raw copies out there, somewhere.

Couple I've never owned before and a couple that I have gotten another copy of - after losing them as a result of the big D a few years ago.

That Horror from the Tomb is a tough one!

It is. Only 3 above 3.0 on the census, a 7.5, a 7.0 and a 5.5...although there have got to be a few nicer raw copies out there, somewhere.

I have never even seen a copy, super cool cover :cloud9:

Did I ever post this once it came back from CGC?

MysteriousAdventures15804x1280_zps3787a1bd.jpg

:takeit:

lol Don't you have enough of my books already?!?!

This is one of the PCH titles I'm still collecting.

You've got a nice collection going. Great books. (thumbs u

I'll second that!

And third! (thumbs u

Thanx guys! I know condition is everything in the end, but for now I'm taking what I can find and what I can afford. The high end stuff will eventually come along :)

Great looking book for a "Reading copy".

I thought that too! Still unsure why it is labelled that way but the funny part is the listing for it was for a low grade, had no pictures, and the description said it had fc writing. Most people wouldn't even enquire and I did, guess I was lucky :grin: