• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Although it's been brought up - here it is!

My grail:

loriampjudith_zps43deef23.jpg

CAF link Here

I (worship) to this page. Don't think I could ever drop currency on a page like this could probably purchase a quality small vehicle, but glad a collector got this.

Thank you :)

It is the most expensive thing I've ever bought, other than my college education lol But on a technicality, price wasn't really a concern. I, unfortunately, had to trade my most treasured page towards this one. I think it was worth it, but still sad to no longer see the other page on my wall too :(

First world problems. lol

Why is that page your grail?

Because for a horror comic, I can't think of anything more horrific than a mother and child being killed in this manner. I know several people who were disgusted at the page and it completely turned them off from the book.

Maybe I'm just the exact opposite. lol

Because for a horror comic, I can't think of anything more horrific than a mother and child being killed in this manner. I know several people who were disgusted at the page and it completely turned them off from the book.

ME TOO!! :devil: Sorry for their loss. lol

ME TOO!! :devil: Sorry for their loss. lol

A two for one deal........